Herb Waters to transfer? RUMOR

Wasn't Herb the first guy to get his commitment faxed over on signing day, at some ridiculous ******* hour? How apt if he jumps ship now. I am and always will be a Waters fan regardless. He showed us love and performed.

Advertisement
This is a guy that publicly said Allen Hurns is/was his mentor. Make sense he was not playing. Like the usage of Coley, not sure what happened to him and his 4.38 speed. Just don't understand the staff!!!

Advertisement
Confirmation received just now. Herb will not be going anywhere mainly since he only has one year left, they spoke about it yesterday, and as much as he hates the coaching staff for being hoes since day 1 he's only focused on himself and his family (now has a baby to feed). He's going to work hard and finish strong with aspirations of making it into the league.

That's good news.

i went to every home game this year and waters' demeanor was very telling. he often sat on the bench by himself with towel over his head looking down. something has been amiss for some time with waters

Advertisement
I hope Herb Waters sticks around. Why would he leave if Golden is really getting fired? It seems like he's been in Golden's dog house this year. A new coach would be a chance to reboot. All year I've been disappointed that he hasn't been in more. He's played better than any other WR except for Dorsett IMO. The one TD his had was clutch.

[video=youtube;rcnvpuG_aII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcnvpuG_aII[/video]

Confirmation received just now. Herb will not be going anywhere mainly since he only has one year left, they spoke about it yesterday, and as much as he hates the coaching staff for being hoes since day 1 he's only focused on himself and his family (now has a baby to feed). He's going to work hard and finish strong with aspirations of making it into the league.

Maybe John Brown should have sent dime baby food. I saw a hungry baby gnawing on the tires of a brand new Dodge Challenger outside a South Miami apartment yesterday.

Wasn't Herb the first guy to get his commitment faxed over on signing day, at some ridiculous ******* hour? How apt if he jumps ship now. I am and always will be a Waters fan regardless. He showed us love and performed.

Folden managed to take the biggest Cane lovers in his recruiting classes, Herb and Duke, and turn them against UM. Imagine that.

Advertisement
I expect big things from Herb next year. Walford, Dorsett, and even Duke is gone.

Just think:

Duke got the ball on 251 offensive plays (33 receptions)
Dorsett got it on 33 offensive plays (even targeted on many more)
Clive got in on 44 offensive plays (even targeted on many more)

Herb will get his fair shake next year. I don't know where this rumor came. He is about to step into his prime year, we have a good quarterback who has good chemistry with, and we will be looking for play makers to step up and make up for the lost production.

Last edited:

Folden managed to take the biggest Cane lovers in his recruiting classes, Herb and Duke, and turn them against UM. Imagine that.

That ain't even half of it bro.

There's other kids who were die-hard UM lovers until now. Many of them can't wait to get out of here.

Advertisement
I hope he leaves. He deserves better than this garbage. The recruiting class is already dismantling as well.

That ain't even half of it bro.

There's other kids who were die-hard UM lovers until now. Many of them can't wait to get out of here.

I know it. Isn't it crazy that Folden is always giving lip service to "the brand," yet he's actively destroying it.

I've never seen a more embarrassing indictment of a corch's connection with the team than Folden's pregame fake rah rah speech before the bowl game where all the kids just sat there with blank expressions.

Advertisement
Back