Herb Waters to transfer? RUMOR

Waters, Scott, Coley, Lewis, Berrios, Dobard, Herndon have all flashed some talent here. Would like to see Kaaya develop a nice rapport with them over the summer. I wish we wouldn't have to leave Florida for receivers but I'm actually kind of excited about Cager, Washington, Chatman.

Advertisement
Wasn't Herb the first guy to get his commitment faxed over on signing day, at some ridiculous ******* hour? How apt if he jumps ship now. I am and always will be a Waters fan regardless. He showed us love and performed.

Folden managed to take the biggest Cane lovers in his recruiting classes, Herb and Duke, and turn them against UM. Imagine that.

That ain't even half of it bro.

There's other kids who were die-hard UM lovers until now. Many of them can't wait to get out of here.

I know it. Isn't it crazy that Folden is always giving lip service to "the brand," yet he's actively destroying it.

I've never seen a more embarrassing indictment of a corch's connection with the team than Folden's pregame fake rah rah speech before the bowl game where all the kids just sat there with blank expressions.

And of course his message was "have fun!", not "let's beat these *******!"

Advertisement
Back