Henry Parrish to The U

Advertisement
TOS is on fire, Gabby reported it, Parish then put out a message. It's all over twitter. TOS = insideTheU right, I would just go with Twitter instead of saying TOS.

22770F40-B259-4FAC-8456-031C3D732B88.gif

Advertisement
I just watched the first 2 minutes of his Junior (HS) highlights on Hudl. I didn't come away from the short viewing with anything really special to think about Parrish.

What kind of player are we looking at and what can we expect?

I just watched the first 2 minutes of his Junior (HS) highlights on Hudl. I didn't come away from the short viewing with anything really special to think about Parrish.

He had crazy production in hand but many said it was because Columbus a really good oline.

Advertisement

He's a versatile RB with good but not great speed, very good vision, soft hands, and excellent balance through contact. Size is average at best, and he's not especially strong. But his balance and drive makes him run tougher than he looks. We have more physically gifted athletes at the position, but he is a natural RB.

He's a versatile RB with good but not great speed, very good vision, soft hands, and excellent balance through contact. Size is average at best, and he's not especially strong. But his balance and drive makes him run tougher than he looks. We have more physically gifted athletes at the position, but he is a natural RB.
Building depth across the board!

Advertisement
So you saying he Rooster but not as good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back