Henry Parrish to The U

Advertisement
I feel Parrish has football speed and won’t get caught once breaking free .

Some players till there being chased and see the end zone getting closer just don’t get caught.

We got the right one in Parrish

The new RB coach wanted his guy in the room and he got him. That within itself puts the other backs in the room on notice. As I mentioned in another thread, competition will be fierce for snaps on Green Tree this Spring.

So Smith brings Parrish another connection but I like Thaddeus and our other young back is as tough as nails. Would have saved the spot for more linebackers a real need area.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need depth in the RB room.
Exactly
Brown had a lot of jag moments and rarely stood out
Chaney is always hurt
Thad who knows if he can stop himself from being too fat

So you’re basically left with rooster again
You completely need depth

Citizen looks more explosive on tape. Definitely looks the part as far as size and speed. Tbh I’m not sure of his comp and can’t tell if he’s just athlete being handed the ball and dominating..or he has great running instincts

I really like this take. I'd say:

The Good - Great depth and competition. No matter how you rank them, there's probably not that much fall off from our #1 to #4 RB. We can absorb injuries without missing a beat and they should push each other to get better.

The Bad - We still don't have 1 special/elite RB (yet). This is more a "sum of it's parts" type backfield. You gain & lose something when each RB is on the field. When everyone's healthy, it's gonna be hard to manage/distribute carries. Unless a RB really steps up & separates themselves, which is what I hope happens.

I'm assuming Chaney will sit out Spring - so I look forward to Parrish & Thad pushing for Knighton's #1 spot.

Advertisement
1644962386671.png

St
Exactly
Brown had a lot of jag moments and rarely stood out
Chaney is always hurt
Thad who knows if he can stop himself from being too fat

So you’re basically left with rooster again
You completely need depth
Still left out 2 backs citizen and parrish! Hard to judge brown, so your jag comments are opinion based. not enough film either way. 6 backs is enough depth!!

Advertisement
Watching us platoon these young stable of RB all game long will be something to really behold.

These young guns are all pulling for each other cheering each other on as they get there opportunities.

The bar for each one of them will hit new heights that will be new challenge territory as they grow.

This group will be special in watching.

GOCANES

The difference in the rb competition could come down to pass blocking, deejay and cam were great at it.
Right! Seems to be that way all the time….yet the board often fails to recognize it because they think the guy on the bench is the better runner… the RB needs to be able to pass block … when your line is poor, they need to be even better at it, lol

Advertisement
Back