Henry Parrish to The U

Henry Parrish, has been to the desert he’s been on the anvil pounded by the real world.

Henry has the mindset of I’M BLESSED TO BE HERE.
I’m going to train like any second this Blessing can be taken away, NO WAY I’M EMBRACING IT

GOCANES

Looking very hangry.

Advertisement
Agree. Also pass catching. I think Michigan used their RB as a receiver more often than Lashlee did.

Yeah, their backs caught over 60 balls. The main runner, Hassan Haskins, only caught 18 balls but they had 2 other kids who played some on passing downs who caught a decent number of passes.

I expect the backs to be more involved in the passing game this year than they were under Lashlee. Which is a good thing, as we know Rooster is a **** of a receiver, Chaney is a more than adequate receiver, and Parrish caught over 20 balls last year in limited playing time.

We never got a chance to see it last year because of Chaney's early injury, Rooster's suspension, then Cam's injury, but I hope we utilize more 2 back sets this year. Having 2 of these backs on the field at the same time presents major mismatches for the defense.

Yeah, their backs caught over 60 balls. The main runner, Hassan Haskins, only caught 18 balls but they had 2 other kids who played some on passing downs who caught a decent number of passes.

I expect the backs to be more involved in the passing game this year than they were under Lashlee. Which is a good thing, as we know Rooster is a **** of a receiver, Chaney is a more than adequate receiver, and Parrish caught over 20 balls last year in limited playing time.

We never got a chance to see it last year because of Chaney's early injury, Rooster's suspension, then Cam's injury, but I hope we utilize more 2 back sets this year. Having 2 of these backs on the field at the same time presents major mismatches for the defense.
Gattis sprinkled some 2 back stuff with Michigan, had some nice wheel routes. Wouldn’t surprise me if he uses brashard in some of those

Advertisement
He's a versatile RB with good but not great speed, very good vision, soft hands, and excellent balance through contact. Size is average at best, and he's not especially strong. But his balance and drive makes him run tougher than he looks. We have more physically gifted athletes at the position, but he is a natural RB.
Yearby.

St
Still left out 2 backs citizen and parrish! Hard to judge brown, so your jag comments are opinion based. not enough film either way. 6 backs is enough depth!!
My comment was before we got citizen and Parrish
But yea just watching brown he doesn’t pop
I could be wrong but brown is not impressive

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back