Henry Parrish comparison

Advertisement
Who is better this guy or the dude from NY? I’d take Holmes at WR and then one of the two dudes I just mentioned. Bowman is probably all Florida with his two douchebag buds Zip and Summerall. Unless Miami has a legit chance at other RB’s.

Advertisement
I’m guessing you didn’t watch the VT game then.

Yes, clearly they were posting laser timed runs on national TV in that game. lol.

I have seen break away backs that look like they are running 4.3 forties with pads on in game time, only to find out they ran 4.6-4.7 in camp settings.

I was with him, I would not placed Cam in that category either, though just above that category doesn't mean the kid can't hit home runs.

UM

Advertisement
Yes, clearly they were posting laser timed runs on national TV in that game. lol.

I have seen break away backs that look like they are running 4.3 forties with pads on in game time, only to find out they ran 4.6-4.7 in camp settings.

I was with him, I would not placed Cam in that category either, though just above that category doesn't mean the kid can't hit home runs.

UM
Ok?

UM
40 time isn't always the be all end all of speed either. Dalvin cook ran a 4.5 forty and was the fastest ball carrier last season with a top speed of 22.07 mph.

Sorry if this has been reported on elsewhere but is he waiting on an offer? I know Brown offered him in November. New staff re-evaluating?

Advertisement
It's not campaigning. I've been lucky enough to watch him play. I suspect those calling him a Plan B haven't. There is a reason his offer list is exploding.

As for his speed, here is how his 100M compares to other Dade backs at the same age:

Henry Parrish- 11.09
Dalvin Cook- 11.18
Don Chaney- 11.08
Camron Davis- 11.06
Duke Johnson- 11.08
I have nothing against Parrish, seems like a great 2nd back in this class, but based off those numbers, the only thing Im taking away from it is that 100M times don't mean much in football, cause the guy with the slowest time, was easily the most explosive player Ive seen in SFLA the last 10 years....

Don Chaney is #1, whatever else we get is gravy and would love for them to be part of our U! Don already loves The U and can be a great recruiter for us.

Advertisement
I have nothing against Parrish, seems like a great 2nd back in this class, but based off those numbers, the only thing Im taking away from it is that 100M times don't mean much in football, cause the guy with the slowest time, was easily the most explosive player Ive seen in SFLA the last 10 years....

Agree. Caziah Holmes reports 10.6 on his Hudl profile. Haven't seen him run in person though.

Kevin Smith.

Both guys are from the same area, have the same wiry WR-type frame, both have outstanding feet and both are incredibly productive.

Smith made his name with 2,567 yards his final season at UCF. Likewise, Parrish has made his own hype with his production:

23 carries, 214 yards against Northwestern
18 carries, 216 yards against South Dade
25 carries, 177 yards against Deerfield Beach

Some people are talking about Parrish like a Plan B. Anybody who has seen him live can tell you he is the truth. He is a natural RB, just like Smith.

I see a lot of former Columbus and UM running back Danyell Ferguson in him.

Advertisement
Back