Henry Parrish comparison

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Kevin Smith.

Both guys are from the same area, have the same wiry WR-type frame, both have outstanding feet and both are incredibly productive.

Smith made his name with 2,567 yards his final season at UCF. Likewise, Parrish has made his own hype with his production:

23 carries, 214 yards against Northwestern
18 carries, 216 yards against South Dade
25 carries, 177 yards against Deerfield Beach

Some people are talking about Parrish like a Plan B. Anybody who has seen him live can tell you he is the truth. He is a natural RB, just like Smith.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Parrish participate at the Opening? if so, what did his numbers look like?

This is one of those situations that has generally gotten me insanely frustrated with this team.

Lets just say Chaney and Parrish are 100% locks to be Canes and Parrish would commit on the spot and shut it down. That is a great recruiting class with minimal effort.

Instead, we have Chaney on board and a guy like Parrish has to wait out the process as we wade through a bunch of South Florida players that are already showing flakey tendencies. Just sign up a stud or two and call it a day.

Advertisement
Lol D$ campaigning for Parrish. I like him but I want to see how he does in camp setting. His vision is great but that speed is a huge ?....

It's not campaigning. I've been lucky enough to watch him play. I suspect those calling him a Plan B haven't. There is a reason his offer list is exploding.

As for his speed, here is how his 100M compares to other Dade backs at the same age:

Henry Parrish- 11.09
Dalvin Cook- 11.18
Don Chaney- 11.08
Camron Davis- 11.06
Duke Johnson- 11.08

Advertisement
Chaney, Parrish, and sell Holmes on the Percy Harvin role. The kid (Holmes) already has a similar role in High School. I saw his Highlights he runs the jet sweep very well and we just need to get him in space. Parrish is a great back last year he showed out against top talent. He should be a take.

Chaney, Parrish, and sell Holmes on the Percy Harvin role. The kid (Holmes) already has a similar role in High School. I saw his Highlights he runs the jet sweep very well and we just need to get him in space. Parrish is a great back last year he showed out against top talent. He should be a take.

Does a 17 year old in 2019 even know who in the FVCK Percy Harvin even is?

Doubt it.

Does a 17 year old in 2019 even know who in the FVCK Percy Harvin even is?

Doubt it.

Doesn't matter, but our coaches do. Coaches mold players not the other way around. I tell Holmes since he already plays slot we're trying to use him like Florida used Percy Harvin. Get him in space since he's a home run hitter, and grab all 3. Stack chips.

Advertisement
It's not campaigning. I've been lucky enough to watch him play. I suspect those calling him a Plan B haven't. There is a reason his offer list is exploding.

As for his speed, here is how his 100M compares to other Dade backs at the same age:

Henry Parrish- 11.09
Dalvin Cook- 11.18
Don Chaney- 11.08
Camron Davis- 11.06
Duke Johnson- 11.08

The kid has got some speed.

Advertisement
Back