Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
Not going to lie, I don't see it with Parrish. I would definitely take the risk of losing Parrish and go after Holmes and Knighton. RBs is one of those positions I feel like Miami will always be fine in. I wouldn't stop talking to Parrish but if he wants to commit before the other two I'm not taking it and living with the results.

Not going to lie, I don't see it with Parrish. I would definitely take the risk of losing Parrish and go after Holmes and Knighton. RBs is one of those positions I feel like Miami will always be fine in. I wouldn't stop talking to Parrish but if he wants to commit before the other two I'm not taking it and living with the results.

I'd agree with this, and I DO see it with Parrish, but when you have a truly elite back like Chaney completely solidified, you can swing for the fences.

And IMO that fence is Jaylan Knighton. I like Holmes a lot too, but at the end of the day I'd be fine with either of those kids. They're certainly not the same type of player, but either one of them as your #2 back would be great. But Knighton is on another level...him and Chaney would be the best 1-2 punch anyone signs this class, period.

But again, with Chaney already on board, you can play the waiting game a little bit on Knighton, IMO. I would not accept Parrish's commitment just yet until we got a little further down the road with the other targets, and I feel you can have that luxury because of Chaney. Parrish and Holmes IMO are nice prospects....Knighton is a game changer and truly a compliment piece to Chaney due to his versatility.

Advertisement
7B77D20C-A791-43E8-AE19-CBAA2A13D89E.gif

I think we will have a better idea where we stand by the weekend of our spring game. We are one of the later games so we will see who visits and who doesn’t. This week is Clemson and FSU. I think Bama and UF is 4/13. UGA and Miami are 4/20.

Advertisement
Took this from the Clemson board.

• Knighton has backed off publicly calling Clemson his leader after he named the Tigers the frontrunners in his recruitment following a visit to campus for Elite Junior Day in January. The Tigers have been recruiting him since last year, back when he was still committed to Oklahoma. He de-committed from the Sooners in December. Miami, Florida State, Oklahoma, and Ohio State are others he's considering. As Clemson247 mentioned earlier this week, the next step for Knighton and Clemson's courtship is getting his parents on campus. His parents didn't accompany him on the January visit. Knighton hasn't offered up a concrete timeline for a decision.

Bowman is their #1 guy. They are hoping he commits this weekend. They are also hosting Kobe Pryor and they would take his commitment as the 2nd RB. That would be it.

On another note, there is much confusion on why they offered Tennison. some think he actually looks more like a RB, others assume its as DB since that's how he is committed here. He doesn't seem like a priority from everything I read. Probably a plan b or even c.

We gonna end up with none waiting on Holmes and Knighton and then the same people who are saying Parrish should not be a take because of those dudes will be the ones crying about how we got left with our **** in our pants.

This is what may happen.

Advertisement
im actually gonna be at clemson's spring game this weekend due to my aau coach being a huge fan but ill be decked out in dyme lyfe gear. Anybody know if they have any recruits going to their spring game that we are recruiting?

im actually gonna be at clemson's spring game this weekend due to my aau coach being a huge fan but ill be decked out in dyme lyfe gear. Anybody know if they have any recruits going to their spring game that we are recruiting?
Fred Davis

Advertisement
Here's the list from their board as of this morning. I am sure there will be more. They are thinking Davis may commit this weekend, too.

5-star QB DJ Uiagalelei (arrives on campus on Wednesday for a four-night visit)
5-star DE Bryan Bresee
5-star RB Demarkcus Bowman
4-star CB Fred Davis
4-star LB Antoine Sampah
4-star WR EJ Williams
4-star RB Daniyel Ngata
4-star DB Henry Gray
4-star DB Ladarius Tennison
3-star DB Jalen Harrell
3-star DT Clyde Pinder
2021 4-star DE Landyn Watson
2021 4-star DE. JC Latham
2021 WR Agiye Hall
*** 5-star WR Rakim Jarrett, 5-star DE Jordan Burch, and 4-star S R.J. Mickens are tentatively on the list as well.

Here's the list from their board as of this morning. I am sure there will be more. They are thinking Davis may commit this weekend, too.

5-star QB DJ Uiagalelei (arrives on campus on Wednesday for a four-night visit)
5-star DE Bryan Bresee
5-star RB Demarkcus Bowman
4-star CB Fred Davis
4-star LB Antoine Sampah
4-star WR EJ Williams
4-star RB Daniyel Ngata
4-star DB Henry Gray
4-star DB Ladarius Tennison
3-star DB Jalen Harrell
3-star DT Clyde Pinder
2021 4-star DE Landyn Watson
2021 4-star DE. JC Latham
2021 WR Agiye Hall
*** 5-star WR Rakim Jarrett, 5-star DE Jordan Burch, and 4-star S R.J. Mickens are tentatively on the list as well.
Jeez what a list. They are about to go on a run for awhile. We gotta try and stay within distance talent wise. We won't catch them, but we need to keep this **** somewhat close.

We gonna end up with none waiting on Holmes and Knighton and then the same people who are saying Parrish should not be a take because of those dudes will be the ones crying about how we got left with our **** in our pants.

This very well may happen. Holmes seems to be trending away. Before last weekend, he hadn’t visited us in 6 months and skipped our Junior Day to go to Auburn. Now he’s going to FSPOO this weekend for the 2nd time this spring and gave a pretty meh interview about his visit here this weekend. Knighton does appear to be trending up for us recently, which is a huge plus but it would be a disappointment if we missed out on all 3.

Great discussion & thank for bringing the inside scoop to the board.

I think it’s a good idea to go hard after Knighton.

Normally I would be on the side saying that you take Parrish based on the caliber of player he is. But RB is the one position I don’t think we should have to worry about. If we were holding off a CB like him for a bigger name I would be upset because we’ve seen that story too many time.

Advertisement
Back