Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Why are you so anti Parrish, do you not think he deserved a scholly offer, I think he compliments Chaney perfect...Cheney is what you described you wanted. And he will be 210 by Freshman season..Parrish offers a different type of runner, a elslusive , shifty playmaker...
How does he compliment Chaney perfect? They’re the same back...they do the same things. Don is a one cut and go back just like Parrish but he’s bigger and faster. All of my backs are one cut and go backs. What I don’t have is a bruiser like Tirek that’s gonna run over you and that’s not the only thing he can do. Henry will never be that.

Advertisement
How does he compliment Chaney perfect? They’re the same back...they do the same things. Don is a one cut and go back just like Parrish but he’s bigger and faster. All of my backs are one cut and go backs. What I don’t have is a bruiser like Tirek that’s gonna run over and that’s not the only thing he can do.
I don’t know you can say Chaney and Parrish are the same...I guess let’s agree to disagree

I don’t know you can say Chaney and Parrish are the same...I guess let’s agree to disagree
Lol if you don’t think they do that same thing but Chaney is 3x better at doing it then I don’t know what you’re watching. Maybe it’s because Parrish’s line is a helluva lot better than Cheney’s and does a lot of the work for him.

He is choosing Parrish over a 200 pound back for 1 reason and 1 reason only

he is from Miami.

Or maybe he wants a scatback? Nice to have backs of all shapes and sizes in the RB room. He's not quite as small as the Johnny Ford types that we pass on because they are just too small for UM, but he is a scatback with explosive ability.

Advertisement
Or maybe he wants a scatback? Nice to have backs of all shapes and sizes in the RB room. He's not quite as small as the Johnny Ford types that we pass on because they are just too small for UM, but he is a scatback with explosive ability.

It wasn't a question...I'm saying there isn't anything wrong with having a Parrish type in the stable

How does he compliment Chaney perfect? They’re the same back...they do the same things. Don is a one cut and go back just like Parrish but he’s bigger and faster. All of my backs are one cut and go backs. What I don’t have is a bruiser like Tirek that’s gonna run over you and that’s not the only thing he can do. Henry will never be that.

I wouldn't categorize Parrish as one cut and go...He's more of a jitterbug, with some slash to his game.

I wouldn't categorize Parrish as one cut and go...He's more of a jitterbug, with some slash to his game.
I know , I don’t think that guy really knows football..Parrish’s best attributes is shiftiness ...he’s not a one cut back at all..Chaney is a one cut runner

Advertisement
Parrish is good and I am a bigger fan of him over Chaney. But Chaney committed.

Keep recruiting Parrish and if he commits fine, but I wouldn't mind a 220 pound back to go with Chaney.

Parrish is good and I am a bigger fan of him over Chaney. But Chaney committed.

Keep recruiting Parrish and if he commits fine, but I wouldn't mind a 220 pound back to go with Chaney.

I think we could go either way with it honestly...A.Martin gonna carry 210-215, and I think Chaney will as well.

After thinking about it, I wouldn't mind just getting a burner at running back.

I have heard all the jokes about Burns, but I think we are forgetting that we had Thomas Brown running the back field group and who knows for sure how he ran things as far as giving every back a fair shot.

Yes Burns needs to go out and earn playing time and show that he can stay healthy, but he does look the part when he is in pads. Go CANES!!!

Advertisement
Solid moves but I agree that he is just a slower Chaney that plays with less physicality. I would like to see a class of Chaney, Murphy, and Parrish though to make up for not taking anyone this year.

Solid moves but I agree that he is just a slower Chaney that plays with less physicality. I would like to see a class of Chaney, Murphy, and Parrish though to make up for not taking anyone this year.

Since we got Martin, I doubt we take more than 2. Maybe they take a 3rd guy as an ATH

Advertisement
Is he the type of kid that will genuinely consider UM or the kind that we will waste huge resources on all season before getting our hat thrown on the floor and told we really never had a chance and the kid “wanted to get away”? I feel like this needs to be a major part of the conversation with every South Florida kid going forward.

Advertisement
Back