Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
Advertisement
2nd back will be the kid from NYC. Big rb that we need.
Cause 2021 the prize is A. Daniels. Don’t mess with that.

Love Amari Daniels and absolutely believe he needs to be a major priority for 2021. But, I must say I just checked out our 2021 RB commit Thad Franklin from Chaminade and I am blown away by him. IMO he's not second fiddle to anyone

Love Amari Daniels and absolutely believe he needs to be a major priority for 2021. But, I must say I just checked out our 2021 RB commit Thad Franklin from Chaminade and I am blown away by him. IMO he's not second fiddle to anyone

I agree with this.

I said it in the Chaney commits thread, take Parrish and Murphy and call it a cycle at RB. Knighton and Bowman are phenomenal and you should definitely take a whack or two at em, but don't get caught holding your **** when the former duo would love to be here. Three isn't too many backs, even with Amari in the '21 class. Burns should be gone, and it's not out of the realm of possibility that Cam and/or Lo(especially if Enos' O hums like a sewing machine) declare early. Each of the three can have significant, separate and unique roles in the backfield. Chaney as Chaney, Murphy as a true power back, and Parrish as a Swiss Army Knife type(traditional carries, jet sweeps out of the slot, passing game, KR/PR)...

Advertisement
I said it in the Chaney commits thread, take Parrish and Murphy and call it a cycle at RB. Knighton and Bowman are phenomenal and you should definitely take a back or two at em, but don't get caught holding your **** when the former duo would love to be here. Three isn't too many backs, even with Amari in the '21 class. Burns should be gone, and it's not out of the realm of possibility that Cam and/or Lo(especially if Enos' O hums like a sewing machine) declare early. Each of the three can have significant, separate and unique roles in the backfield. Chaney as Chaney, Murphy as a true power back, and Parrish as a Swiss Army Knife type(traditional carries, jet sweeps out of the slot, passing game, KR/PR)...
You don’t need 3 rbs this cycle. Remember you still have Lingard, Martin, Davis, Burns, and Dallas (I doubt he leaves after this year). Take Chaney and another and focus on areas of need like OL and LB.

You don’t need 3 rbs this cycle. Remember you still have Lingard, Martin, Davis, Burns, and Dallas (I doubt he leaves after this year). Take Chaney and another and focus on areas of need like OL and LB.
I see your logic, but dig, Burns might not make it to fall camp. Couple that with the possibility of Deejay, Lo, and Cam(it can happen if we click on offense like we all want to) being gone after the 2020 season. Also take things like attrition and portalitis into consideration. We're gonna focus on OL and LB no doubt (also remember cats like Dykstra ain't safe), and I don't think taking an extra back will hurt that.

Advertisement
I said it in the Chaney commits thread, take Parrish and Murphy and call it a cycle at RB. Knighton and Bowman are phenomenal and you should definitely take a whack or two at em, but don't get caught holding your **** when the former duo would love to be here. Three isn't too many backs, even with Amari in the '21 class. Burns should be gone, and it's not out of the realm of possibility that Cam and/or Lo(especially if Enos' O hums like a sewing machine) declare early. Each of the three can have significant, separate and unique roles in the backfield. Chaney as Chaney, Murphy as a true power back, and Parrish as a Swiss Army Knife type(traditional carries, jet sweeps out of the slot, passing game, KR/PR)...

Cam and Lo are only sophomores

Stack ******* chips.

Chaney, Murphy, and someone else and call it a day for Running Back

Cazaih Holmes too...I think we are talking WR/CB. But that kid is a nice 2nd back for sure if he stays there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
2 rb at most. We have way too many needs elsewhere.

We need 3 cbs
2 s
maybe 4 Lb's because I think Steed maybe only one

2 DT
3 DE
5 OL
2-3 TE
3 WR
1 QB
1 ATH
2 RB's

Three RBs this cycle is too many.

2 rb at most. We have way too many needs elsewhere.

We need 3 cbs
2 s
maybe 4 Lb's because I think Steed maybe only one

2 DT
3 DE
5 OL
2-3 TE
3 WR
1 QB
1 ATH
2 RB's

I don't think we need 3 CB, we've taken 6 in 2 years...5 if you think a Frierson moves to S (no proof he will move) but I think local class may force our hand. Deep, deep db class.

Advertisement
Back