Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
Priority 1.Knighton 2.Parrish 3. NYC Kid
  1. Knighton reminds me of Dalvin Cook lite
  2. Parrish reminds me of Slower Shady McCoy
  3. NYC Kid = Solid Backup look like he could to be a DB

A slower Shady McCoy would blow...and I don’t think Tirek Murphy (who weighs 220) is going to be a DB. Oh, one of those NYC RBs smokes Parrish’s shuttle.

I said it in the Chaney commits thread, take Parrish and Murphy and call it a cycle at RB. Knighton and Bowman are phenomenal and you should definitely take a whack or two at em, but don't get caught holding your **** when the former duo would love to be here. Three isn't too many backs, even with Amari in the '21 class. Burns should be gone, and it's not out of the realm of possibility that Cam and/or Lo(especially if Enos' O hums like a sewing machine) declare early. Each of the three can have significant, separate and unique roles in the backfield. Chaney as Chaney, Murphy as a true power back, and Parrish as a Swiss Army Knife type(traditional carries, jet sweeps out of the slot, passing game, KR/PR)...

Agree with all this, except we are aiming for 2 guys in 2021 with Amari and the kid from Chaminade. Is 5 backs in 2 years too many?

Advertisement
A slower Shady McCoy would blow...and I don’t think Tirek Murphy (who weighs 220) is going to be a DB. Oh, one of those NYC RBs smokes Parrish’s shuttle.
I prefer Parrish over Murphy...I dont really care about shuttle times...Vision makes up for a alot..Travis Homer is gonna run a fast 40 time, but his vision slowed him down

I prefer Parrish over Murphy...I dont really care about shuttle times...Vision makes up for a alot..Travis Homer is gonna run a fast 40 time, but his vision slowed him down
Then what are we talking about? There’s no drop off in vision in any of the three.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Priority 1.Knighton 2.Parrish 3. NYC Kid
  1. Knighton reminds me of Dalvin Cook lite
  2. Parrish reminds me of Slower Shady McCoy
  3. NYC Kid = Solid Backup look like he could to be a DB

I agree with the peckinf order...BUT Parrish is a **** of a lot lighter than McCoy

I’d put c holmes 2nd on this list or 2a with Parrish

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Parrish

Look at 8:01 to 8:25 , This is why he’s my RB 2

That’s not vision. That’s making people miss...and that’s a loss if it’s Northwestern, Carol City or any other powerhouse.

Are we recruiting guys to hit the hole fast, get north/south, and gain 15 yards or guys who are going to tape dance for 8? If that’s your definition of vision then I don’t know what to say because that’s not it.

This is why we don’t win football games. You guys are more concerned with making your roster look like the South Florida All Star B team than winning.

Advertisement
Back