Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
I want Murphy from NYC to pair with Chaney.I like Knighton more than Parrish as well. But no its an uphill battle.
I think Murphy if we push will be a Cane fairly easily.

Murphy looks alot like Crowley from l2019 class. He has a bigger lower half though

Last edited:
We aren’t taking 3 rbs this cycle.

Where’s burns going that he won’t make it to fall camp?

Advertisement
I saw Amari Daniels mentioned. Sure, he was great back in those early vids, but how has he done in high school so far? I haven't heard, so I'm curios as they don't always remain elite as they age.

Don't sleep on Robert Burns. The new offensive coordinator and staff may have different metrics on evaluating players. I'll be curious to see who emerges throughout spring and fall camp.
The Burns ship has set sail man. His best option will be to fill out his frame and compete with Realus. That being said, with Martin not likely to get a waiver we can't afford to only have 3 RB's.

Advertisement
So you got him washed up already. You’re credibility here is shot, man. After the AH fiasco.
Uhh, I'm not an insider, never claimed to be, so there goes my "shot credibility". Fiasco?!?! You mean my cousin choosing the school he wanted to go, and the people who get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars per year failing to get him here??? Get over that **** man. Y'all wanted someone to project your anger from losing him upon and I was that guy. But what I'm not gonna do is keep taking **** over it. Y'all mutha****as gone be crying bout cuz ten years from now. Like we don't have some top-notch talent in our back 4. Studs come outta the ***** every year. We'll get our share(especially with Manny running ****). I'm going by what I've seen. Where has Burns been on the depth chart? What evidence have you seen that tells you this is gonna change? And I'm not saying Burns isn't talented. Kid always looks good WHEN HEALTHY. Maybe the staff changes switch things up dramatically for him but we won't know until the pads come on, or maybe he's just missed the boat. It happens...

Uhh, I'm not an insider, never claimed to be, so there goes my "shot credibility". Fiasco?!?! You mean my cousin choosing the school he wanted to go, and the people who get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars per year failing to get him here??? Get over that ** man. Y'all wanted someone to project your anger from losing him upon and I was that guy. But what I'm not gonna do is keep taking ** over it. Y'all mutha****as gone be crying bout cuz ten years from now. Like we don't have some top-notch talent in our back 4. Studs come outta the ***** every year. We'll get our share(especially with Manny running ****). I'm going by what I've seen. Where has Burns been on the depth chart? What evidence have you seen that tells you this is gonna change? And I'm not saying Burns isn't talented. Kid always looks good WHEN HEALTHY. Maybe the staff changes switch things up dramatically for him but we won't know until the pads come on, or maybe he's just missed the boat. It happens...

My dawg say “Studs drop out da ***** every year!” 🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂

Advertisement
Uhh, I'm not an insider, never claimed to be, so there goes my "shot credibility". Fiasco?!?! You mean my cousin choosing the school he wanted to go, and the people who get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars per year failing to get him here??? Get over that ** man. Y'all wanted someone to project your anger from losing him upon and I was that guy. But what I'm not gonna do is keep taking ** over it. Y'all mutha****as gone be crying bout cuz ten years from now. Like we don't have some top-notch talent in our back 4. Studs come outta the ***** every year. We'll get our share(especially with Manny running ****). I'm going by what I've seen. Where has Burns been on the depth chart? What evidence have you seen that tells you this is gonna change? And I'm not saying Burns isn't talented. Kid always looks good WHEN HEALTHY. Maybe the staff changes switch things up dramatically for him but we won't know until the pads come on, or maybe he's just missed the boat. It happens...

Pops and family got paid Hundreds of Thousands also

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back