Henry Gray

Advertisement
We're not in his top 8... Cool. Now we can move on. I'm glad he's showing his disinterest so early because I originally felt like we should keep recruiting him. Waste of time now.

Advertisement
I think it's obvious we have kinda stopped recruiting Gray and vice versa...

I think we would have at least made the list (prob doesn't choose UM), but that he and the NW kids got some beef (hopefully friendly) going...And he ain't coming to UM

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

05F5C02C-73F5-4B70-ACCE-9569734AAFDD.jpeg

Advertisement
Nah. Hes not clueless cause they would really like to play together. They'll visit together probably in a few weeks. But I brought him both of these jits before last season when keele was flat out point blank period set on coming to play here. He sold elias on the same. Keele wanted to visit last offseason with elias and keyvon thibodaux. Long as keele liked the environment of school itself he was willing to publicly commit at the time. This was when keele put out a tweet in a pink Jersey throwing up the u. Before that we knew nothing about them. Everything was also going on with chris. But manny wanted to target Joey porters kid who went to school down the street from keele. So the night before Mike was flying to see porter be was mysteriously talked into stopping in to see keele at his school which is 15 minutes from the airport & on the road he needed to take to see porter. Keele couldn't stop talking about all the um greats and how much hed love to be coached by him because he used to love watching Mike and all the other um greats . The ad couldnt stop talking about how they all loved um and had paintings of Sean and ed in his office... lmao. We told keele we'd love to have him but as we had no previous relationship manny would have to review his film before we offered any of them. At the time keyvon was the #1 recruit in the country period for last year. Keele #1 CBS and elias #2cb. Long and short we told them we needed to focus on the rest of the class and wouldnt do 20 evals until we finished up with 19. Exact thing we did to tai. Meanwhile we send offers out for 20 on a regular to scrubs etc. I kept getting calls from both of them throughout the year everytime a db would be offered for 20. At first they were ****ed off. Than they just started to laugh about it like what's Diaz doing cause he refuses to offer... now a year later we choose to offer and we gotta pray to get them back on board. With keele that's possible. With elias I really doubt it because they dont do the back and forth ** and hes committed to lsu now. Keyvon we obviously know went to Oregon which is also another drawing point for keele there cause that's his boy... this whole locals make the world go around ** has ****ed us over for more kids than yall realize.

Ringo goes to HS in AZ. Porter goes/went to HS in PA. Am I missing something?

Ringo goes to HS in AZ. Porter goes/went to HS in PA. Am I missing something?
I'm pretty sure it was porter if I remember right. But it wasn't a high school this kid was at. It was a juco 45 minutes away from there. What was the Elijah kids name? It might have been him actually. If so my bad on the other dude. Doesnt change the jist at all. We were going to see a kid out that way and was talked into visiting keele cause it's right near the airport. I think it was Elijah blades if that was the kid in Arizona at juco. My fault I got the name wrong. He was a kid we had no shot at and a ****eatter so I didnt really bother to remember him.

I'm pretty sure it was porter if I remember right. But it wasn't a high school this kid was at. It was a juco 45 minutes away from there. What was the Elijah kids name? It might have been him actually. If so my bad on the other dude. Doesnt change the jist at all. We were going to see a kid out that way and was talked into visiting keele cause it's right near the airport. I think it was Elijah blades if that was the kid in Arizona at juco. My fault I got the name wrong. He was a kid we had no shot at and a ****eatter so I didnt really bother to remember him.
Elijah Baldes...signed with Jimbo.

Advertisement
Back