Henry Gray

Advertisement
If we win 10-11 games we will get some back. Some but not all. Could see Francois coming back. Keyshawn Washington maybe

If we win 10-11 games we will get some back. Some but not all. Could see Francois coming back. Keyshawn Washington maybe

Francois the prize there imo...Washington looks board stiff on tape. Maybe LB though, can't see him as a safety. Parrish and Columbus made him look bad in those highlights.

Advertisement
Kid ran a 4.85 at the army combine. We’ve offered the local kids and we’ll probably still recruit them but we have to expand our DB board next cycle.

01. Even if we had a ace recruiter. We wouldn't land most of these big names from down here. Ace recruiters disappear. When they coach here.

These guys either commit too us early and then decommit. Or play the "I'm on campus every week" routine. For the only reason. As to say they gave the home team a shot but in the end. It was a "business decision", "Momma wanted me out of here" or "They can get me to the next level".

Recruit the these guys but don't let them fool you over and over. Fill the class with the young men that want to build the program.

Many posters are mentioning "ace recruiters". In today's Mark Emmert era, that term just means who the money guy is, especially in the $EC. By definition, outside of the $EC and a few select other schools, there are NO "ace recruiters".

Francois the prize there imo...Washington looks board stiff on tape. Maybe LB though, can't see him as a safety. Parrish and Columbus made him look bad in those highlights.
Parrish is a must get. Maybe roscoe can help us out there even tho his son won’t be a cane

Advertisement
Is the Columbus RB related to Roscoe?
Cousin I believe. Don’t quote me on that. I believe Henry was waiting for an offer and he said that his cousin told him just be patient it’ll come. When he broke out this season the offer promptly came. Praying we get him he looks good. Watched him in person at the states game and was impressed

That was confusing as ****.
Basically the kid is a front runner, Clemson and Ohio State were the biggest threats pre Meyer's retirement, now it will be Clemson, Bama and probably Georgia, that's not to say he won't be a Cane again after a great season 🙌

Didn’t he decommit bc Manny left?

Sounds like he was looking for a reason to jump like Brit

Advertisement
lol some of y'all..smh. Diaz needs to beat some *** on the field, recruit some great players, win some games and show guys you can come to Minami, win and go to the NFL and be great. Lmao at being a butch and ignore a kid cause some socials media post one night. Weak as ****

Advertisement
Clemson leader and Ohio State second didn't mention us in his top five
I’m shocked!

Can’t wait for somebody to come and defend him and blame it all on Rumph.

Where are the OOS/North Florida CBs at?

Advertisement
Back