Henry Gray

He gone.

Can start putting the list together now of the kids we are going to finish 2nd for:

Gray
Francois
Fred Davis
Britt
Rosemy
Chaney
Bowman
Sapp
Rivers
Williams

Anyone else we should add early?
Cold hard truth. This is depressing 😂

Advertisement
@Liberty City El
You think Henry Gray on the same level as tyrique Stevenson, Pat surtain, tyson Campbell, josh jobe and gurvan Hall? I don’t see it

He's a Broward boy originally from Miramar, he transferred to Central last year.

He was already committed to us, but decomitted a few weeks ago.

Henry wanted to be a buckeye or a tiger when he got those offers it was only a matter of time, but he is a Cane fan who would recommit if we have a good season but I'm sure he will commit to Clemson sometime this summer or Bama if they win and want him

Advertisement
@Liberty City El
You think Henry Gray on the same level as tyrique Stevenson, Pat surtain, tyson Campbell, josh jobe and gurvan Hall? I don’t
I didn't say he was, I laughed at your comment because it's funny.

He is one of the best Corners in the state & will be a top prospect that championship programs like Clemson, Oh St, Bama etc are going after. People trying to lessen the blow by saying he's not that good are just doing it to make themselves feel better.

If he wasn't an elite prospect, elite teams wouldn't be after him.

Advertisement
He gone.

Can start putting the list together now of the kids we are going to finish 2nd for:

Gray
Francois
Fred Davis
Britt
Rosemy
Chaney
Bowman
Sapp
Rivers
Williams

Anyone else we should add early?

Lol at the thought of wasting one minute on Bowman.

I didn't say he was, I laughed at your comment because it's funny.

He is one of the best Corners in the state & will be a top prospect that championship programs like Clemson, Oh St, Bama etc are going after. People trying to lessen the blow by saying he's not that good are just doing it to make themselves feel better.

If he wasn't an elite prospect, elite teams wouldn't be after him.
Not trying to lessen any blow I just Don’t see it. He May be on the smaller size but I’d take Jaiden Francois over him all day as the best db in south Florida next cycle. That’s not a slight to gray but I just think Francois is better.

Not trying to lessen any blow I just Don’t see it. He May be on the smaller size but I’d take Jaiden Francois over him all day as the best db in south Florida next cycle. Has incredible ball skills
No offense Brock, but of course you don't see it...

And comparing him to Jaiden is apples to oranges because Jai is a Safety & Henry Gray is an outside Corner.

Henry Gray is a legit 6'0 & no Cane fan should say a word about small CB's considering we just took Couch who is 5'10 & still as a Senior getting ready to graduate isn't even 170lbs yet.

No offense Brock, but of course you don't see it...

And comparing him to Jaiden is apples to oranges because Jai is a Safety & Henry Gray is an outside Corner.

Henry Gray is a legit 6'0 & no Cane fan should say a word about small CB's considering we just took Couch who is 5'10 & still as a Senior getting ready to graduate isn't even 170lbs yet.
No offense taken bruh. The comment about being a smaller size was referring to Jaiden Francois not gray

Advertisement
Maybe but we did slow play him and he might have been the best DB in so flo.
Ohio St stopped talking to him for a month because they thought they were getting a high rated guy. Then he committed to them when they gave him the green light. Battle isn't here because we "slowed played" him. He isn't here cause we kept losing

Henry wanted to be a buckeye or a tiger when he got those offers it was only a matter of time, but he is a Cane fan who would recommit if we have a good season but I'm sure he will commit to Clemson sometime this summer or Bama if they win and want him

That was confusing as ****.

Advertisement
Speaking of Dabo, he's really doing a helluva job at Clemson. Dabo seems to always get a few high end guys, and then also have some lower end guys turn out to be pretty good. I was shocked when I read an article that said he's never had a composite generated top 5 class, and has only had two that were ranked in the top ten.

Advertisement
Back