Help me understand the uproar over Lane

Advertisement
Lets not all of a sudden get sour grapes because there is a small chance he could sign somewhere else. Lane is one of the top 2 WRs in the country and he is in our backyard. period. We need him. We dont get to the BCS without players like him. Is he a perfect WR? **** No. But Sony aint perfect either and neither is Cook. If you ask me who would I rather have Sony or Lane? I take Lane. Because we already got Yearby so Sony is a not priority. You see he said the staff doesnt even attempt to call him anymore. What does that tell you? And Last time I checked..Dixon/Rudolph/Brady and whoever else you want to name was not committed. So we cant count our eggs yet.

Bottom line, Ermon Lane is a must get. If we miss him but still get Dixon and Rudolph I wont be upset. BUT if we miss on 2 out of 3 as it pertains to Dixon/Rudolph/Lane THAT is a fail. JMO.

Lets not all of a sudden get sour grapes because there is a small chance he could sign somewhere else. Lane is one of the top 2 WRs in the country and he is in our backyard. period. We need him. We dont get to the BCS without players like him. Is he a perfect WR? **** No. But Sony aint perfect either and neither is Cook. If you ask me who would I rather have Sony or Lane? I take Lane. Because we already got Yearby so Sony is a not priority. You see he said the staff doesnt even attempt to call him anymore. What does that tell you? And Last time I checked..Dixon/Rudolph/Brady and whoever else you want to name was not committed. So we cant count our eggs yet.

Bottom line, Ermon Lane is a must get. If we miss him but still get Dixon and Rudolph I wont be upset. BUT if we miss on 2 out of 3 as it pertains to Dixon/Rudolph/Lane THAT is a fail. JMO.

wr is not a priority as much as RB is we need another stud to bring in with Yearby more than we need 2 wr studs

one from Dixon, Lane, Rudolph should be enough.

We are gonna have to agree to disagree but how is RB a priority seeing that we just got one of the top 5 in the country to commit? At this point, all we got is Darrell Langham at WR. Lets say we lose Lane and Rudolph but get Dixon and Brady. But Brady goes Prep..And Griffin doesnt get in. A WR class of Langham and Dixon would be okay with you?

Advertisement
i think john dixon is better than Lane in my opinion. he won All Rivals team @ the 5 Star camp. We dont need someone to run a go route cause last I check all our receivers can run a go route. Wont be surprised if we dont get Lane. I think Dixon is a must get. Also to rekindle the relationship with UM and Dwyer

I've always been fascinated by how these guys get so much better and worse without playing a game.

Advertisement
didnt last week someone posted that some players were saying all he talks about is miami they dont get why he deosnt commit already?

We are gonna have to agree to disagree but how is RB a priority seeing that we just got one of the top 5 in the country to commit? At this point, all we got is Darrell Langham at WR. Lets say we lose Lane and Rudolph but get Dixon and Brady. But Brady goes Prep..And Griffin doesnt get in. A WR class of Langham and Dixon would be okay with you?

yes if your adding them to Waters, Coley, Lewis, Dorsett, and Scott it should be fine.

Advertisement
Sony couldn't carry Duke's jock strap. I have no problem with Lane leaving if he is honest with our coaches and doesn't drag in on until signing day. When it's all said and done, I doubt very much he is much better than Dixon and Rudolph.

Coley or Lane? Who is better?

the answer is always the one we don't have.

for instance

Duke vs. Sony

I bet there's a lot of people picking Sony there because to them unproven-limitless potential

Advertisement
I've always been fascinated by how these guys get so much better and worse without playing a game.

having a positive interview about liking the canes can make a player a bit more talented.

you knew that, bruh.

You ain't nevah lied
Dixon has about 20 min of highlights of contested catches which would worry me no matter how good he does in 7 vs 7's and camps

So a kid catching the ball worries you?

having a positive interview about liking the canes can make a player a bit more talented.

you knew that, bruh.

You ain't nevah lied
Dixon has about 20 min of highlights of contested catches which would worry me no matter how good he does in 7 vs 7's and camps

So a kid catching the ball worries you?

a kid not getting separation in high school worries me

Have you seen Langham's tape?

Advertisement
Back