Help me understand the uproar over Lane

you guys are funny..

Ermon Lane is arguably the best wr in FLA the last two yrs....you DONT let that kid out of your backyard.

Keep in mind i was one of the only ones on the Coley bandwagon from early, when most didnt want him because attitude/grades.

Lane is a BEAST..and a must get..

It would be a loss all the way....he has friends and former teammates on the **** team...a family member/friend as a coach...is from a feeder school...has a skill set not currently on the team.

Prop Joe,

I think everyone wants Lane to be a part of our class. There is no denying his ability either. Some just are not as concerned because it is only June and there is a lot of time left.

"If Omar coming for any of us, he coming for me, and out of respect for that man's skill set, I'm gonna take myself outa the lineup after the meet tomorrow."

Im not concerned at all...im just like u guys. I just hate the ..."he is not a t a position of need" b.s. that is spewed...or he isnt motivated..(wow it only came after hearing were supposed not a leader)....Just keep it 100 and Prop Joe willd o the same.

He's so much better than Rudolph...that are coach were recruiting Rudolph *** as a cb..a position he wasnt even interested in.

I want Rudolph in this class....but dont get ahead or get full of yourself...Ermon Lane is a grown a$$ man out there....lol..can someone post the pic of MNW having two cbs lined up covering him side by side and him going up and bombing the both of them.

In terms of position of need, WR doesn't concern me. That doesn't mean I don't want Lane any more or less, I just want him in this class.

Advertisement
Yeah Prop Joe, I dont know what is going on with some cats on this site..Smh. There wont EVER be another year where two superstud WRs come out of SoFla in consecutive years. And I know my recruiting history with the best of them. It hasnt happened. Im talking game changing. Must have. (Referring to Stacey Coley and Ermon Lane) And if you are so lucky to even be in there top 3 you do everything you can to get them. All this talk about Rudolph being better and Dixon is just as good is nonsense...If Traitor Mario was to read this board he would be LOL. He would probably be thinking, " Yeah Yeah, ur right. Who needs a guy who just runs go routes to perfection and stretches the defense opening up everything else kinda like Amari did for us this past year! We will just SETTLE for Ermon. Poor us!". Smh.

This is pretty typical of our fans. The chances of him coming here are getting less and less every day. So now everybody starts talking about how "We don't need him", "South FLorida is loaded with WRs", "he's not smart", He can't beat the press, he's too skinny, "we are deep at WR", "Coley is better", etc.

Whatever you guys have to tell yourselves to make you feel better about losing him I guess.

Welcome to the CIS rollercoaster. Someone hears something from a UF insider, and now Lane is as good as gone all of a suddenly and people start talking about how he really isn't that good anyways.

In another week or so, someone will post something good they heard about him and he's back to being the next Andre Johnson.

Rinse. Wash. Repeat. For the next 8 months or so.

131.gif

Advertisement
I know we have good depth at wr but we have no bonifide star lane would be huge for the wr corp in 2 years . I like are WR's just as much as anybody else but when looking at it we needed some big time guys to come in and compete with these current guys to make everybody better. Outside of impact DL i dont think there is a "must get" guy but like others have stated we cant miss on 2 of lane/dixion/rudolph.

Advertisement
Back