Heartwarming comment

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Jayron Kearse's parents asked Golden what position he would play. Golden's answer? "I just want the kid."

Refreshing and un-Shannonlike. For his part, Kearse said he'd do whatever he needed to for the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jayron Kearse's parents asked Golden what position he would play. Golden's answer? "I just want the kid."

Refreshing and un-Shannonlike. For his part, Kearse said he'd do whatever he needed to for the team.

About to have ****burn.

Advertisement

Do you see this pledge sticking and what are your thoughts on him as a prospect?

I'm tryna to contain my enthusiasm because these early pledges never seem to work out for us. Duke's is the only one I can recall recently.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Do you see this pledge sticking and what are your thoughts on him as a prospect?

I'm tryna to contain my enthusiasm because these early pledges never seem to work out for us. Duke's is the only one I can recall recently.

Love him as a prospect. Big frame, playmaker, lots of spring in his legs.

As for whether he sticks, he seems pretty solid right now but who knows where it goes? He has always said that he wants to finish up recruiting early.

Advertisement
Back