Heartwarming comment

If we are going to get kids with possible character issues, might as well go ham for Stacey Coley also.

Advertisement
Correct me if I am wrong, but his uncle is Jevon Kearse, "The Freak" and from Gators? He was a commit to Auburn, then all the love to the U? Something don't seem right. Don't get me wrong, like the news, but over a complete year till ink hits the paper.

Correct me if I am wrong, but his uncle is Jevon Kearse, "The Freak" and from Gators? He was a commit to Auburn, then all the love to the U? Something don't seem right. Don't get me wrong, like the news, but over a complete year till ink hits the paper.

True, but then again Muschamp is their coach, so that has to be a huge deterrent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know how much can change but these early commits sound about as solid as you can get. Bakas said he interviewed Bryant before Junior Day and Bryant told him if we offered he would commit on the spot, dream come true type thing. Kearse sounds like the same.

if this kid is reading here I want to tell you that the U is unlike any other school you can visit. You soon will become a part of a family
that argues, fights and loves like no other.

WELCOME

I know how much can change but these early commits sound about as solid as you can get. Bakas said he interviewed Bryant before Junior Day and Bryant told him if we offered he would commit on the spot, dream come true type thing. Kearse sounds like the same.

Love it, I love it. Tons of momentum in recruiting right now, good to see us getting some more for 2013 before 2012 is complete. If we can close on a few of the big timers to wrap up the 2012 class I may have to get a prosthetic **** because I'll straight fap it the **** off.

Advertisement

isn't Philip Buchanon related to them as well? I thought I remember PBuc being a cousin of the freak as well

isn't Philip Buchanon related to them as well? I thought I remember PBuc being a cousin of the freak as well

Current commit Nate Dortch is related to Kearse.

It's a great start to the 2013 class, love the work Golden and co have put in down in South Florida, should really start paying dividends.

Advertisement
Back