Heartwarming comment

DMoney

D-Moni
Staff member
Jayron Kearse's parents asked Golden what position he would play. Golden's answer? "I just want the kid."

Refreshing and un-Shannonlike. For his part, Kearse said he'd do whatever he needed to for the team.

pcitycane

Staff member
this is an early commit that i see sticking all the way along with kermit

RiDLer80

All-American
Jayron Kearse's parents asked Golden what position he would play. Golden's answer? "I just want the kid."

Refreshing and un-Shannonlike. For his part, Kearse said he'd do whatever he needed to for the team.
About to have dickburn.

ImU2daDEF...CLF

Sophomore

Do you see this pledge sticking and what are your thoughts on him as a prospect?

I'm tryna to contain my enthusiasm because these early pledges never seem to work out for us. Duke's is the only one I can recall recently.

BigDikCane

All-American
damn he looks like a young michael irvin....

DMoney

D-Moni
Staff member

Do you see this pledge sticking and what are your thoughts on him as a prospect?

I'm tryna to contain my enthusiasm because these early pledges never seem to work out for us. Duke's is the only one I can recall recently.
Love him as a prospect. Big frame, playmaker, lots of spring in his legs.

As for whether he sticks, he seems pretty solid right now but who knows where it goes? He has always said that he wants to finish up recruiting early.