Hearing

Advertisement
Man kids don’t decommitt from Clemson. When is the last time somebody actually did??? The plot thickens gents.
Sure they do decommit from Clemson for the following reasons, among others:

1) They get replaced by a better player in the recruiting class;

2) They realize they are going to hicksville & will be surrounded by a bunch of allegedly r@cist hillb!llies for 3-4 years;

3) They come visit a school with 5 MNCs over the last 30 years instead of 1-2 with a much more beautiful campus in a much more fun place to live;

4) They want to play at the place where NFL HOFers are produced (like Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Frank Gore, Ed Reed and a host of others);

5) Better chance at immediate PT at Miami instead of being buried on the depth chart for 2-3 years;

6) They realize it's only a matter of time before them $EC boyz will get sick of Clem$dump's bag game & set the NCAA on them (which will happen and put Clem$on on wicked probation for years);

7) They realize that the juicing program started to get exposed before the bowl game last year & will eventually come home to roost for Clemdump; and

8) So many other reasons.

Advertisement
so 21 pages of nobody really knows **** and a few porsts from porsters blaming Miami fans for not getting players.
Another average day on CIS. When there is nothing solid to report we talk about all the scenarios we can think of for recruits and coaches. Usually we are way off. I’m still waiting for the Heritage 3 and Major Applewhite.

Bottom line: our fans and media are look at me *******

Gogeta is TELLING you that you are part of the problem and you are trying to rationalize why you aren’t.

If there is 1% chance gogeta is right and trying to be a crootin expert for your social media likes hurts things, isn’t that enough to listen to him?

Idiots
This is goofball talk. If these guys are looking to be on the down low they wouldn’t be fcking around on Twitter and IG. That **** is all very public.

It’s not like CIS mongoloids were hiding out in the bushes gathering intel on this super secret covert mission by Davis.

tenor.gif

This dude just reading the message board. All these wanna be or low budget twitter handles.

I really like Marsh on twitter, good dude and writes for StateofU I believe, but he posted last night about Davis and somebody said man how do you know all these and he treated it like HE found the info, dude lives in Utah and just reads boards.

Like I said good dude and huge fan but doesn’t have any inside info just like these other clown twitter handles

Advertisement
This is goofball talk. If these guys are looking to be on the down low they wouldn’t be fcking around on Twitter and IG. That **** is all very public.

It’s not like CIS mongoloids were hiding out in the bushes gathering intel on this super secret covert mission by Davis.

gogeta said it impacts ****... good enough for me. Happens year in and year out...

Miami social media gurus posting about Manny dropping bags. Click hungry websites headlines with Franklin taking visits... creating a negative that isn’t there, but also isn’t necessary right now in the final run of early recruiting.

To what end? Self serving, not UM serving.

gogeta said it impacts ****... good enough for me. Happens year in and year out...

Miami social media gurus posting about Manny dropping bags. Click hungry websites headlines with Franklin taking visits... creating a negative that isn’t there, but also isn’t necessary right now in the final run of early recruiting.

To what end? Self serving, not UM serving.
LOL. Gogeta is a good dude, but he missed the mark badly on this one. The fans had nothing to do with publicizing this fckery.

Advertisement
It was blown up by the board and the other um weirdo fans on Twitter OBVIOUSLY...forcing him to put the Clemson stuff back up.

He could have very well been about to change his header, etc.,..but alot of you cucks went and became detectives and started putting this with that and it got out. I mean obviously at times we have on the low visits...happened with Knighton, Zion Nelson and other kids...but you ninjas are the WORST.
A bih could post song lyrics from a rapper and yall run to twitter posting "did he spin the block" ..he's listening to Da BABY ...da baby has a show in Miami..Did manny get him".. sh*t is corny
100% the truth these dudes can’t keep nothing quiet...****..

Advertisement
I didn’t catch the Instagram part, I thought it was the normal big mouth that put **** out there after seeing the kid. If he put it on Instagram that’s on his dumb ***.

It’s also the general point not only related to Davis. The kids can’t stay off IG, our fans also cause more harm than good. The two are not mutually exclusive.

LOL at “supposed to be on the low” with Pinckney tweeting and gramming about it.

Yeah....I like gogeta and agree with him a lot on this forum. But I don't know how you put it on the fans when he comes down to Miami and tags himself (as well as Pinckney doing the same thing) at a restaurant in Miami. Where he then proceeds to take down all of his Clemson stuff. Don't know how that falls on the fans when this is supposed to be a "low key visit". You don't think Clemson has assistant coaches and recruiting staff eye up these kids' social media accounts?

Advertisement
Back