Hearing

It’s also the general point not only related to Davis. The kids can’t stay off IG, our fans also cause more harm than good. The two are not mutually exclusive.
The two are mutually exclusive on this topic. You can’t blame fans for publicizing some secret mission when they’re merely reposting info from generated by participants in the purported secret rendezvous.

Advertisement
The two are mutually exclusive on this topic. You can’t blame fans for publicizing some secret mission when they’re merely reposting info from generated by participants in the purported secret rendezvous.

I’ve also discussed the general premise and other examples.

None of this will impact whether Davis specifically was coming here or comes here. The general look me negativity serves no positive Miami purpose to me.

It’s a good thing such a cultured young man is going to develop his eye for art in Clemson, SC. In related news, I hear Clemson is adding a post-impressionist gallery to the end of the slide at the football facility with the Carolina’s largest collection of Van Goghs.
LOL. Davis is the latest noted art curator lined up to attend Clemson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah....I like gogeta and agree with him a lot on this forum. But I don't know how you put it on the fans when he comes down to Miami and tags himself (as well as Pinckney doing the same thing) at a restaurant in Miami. Where he then proceeds to take down all of his Clemson stuff. Don't know how that falls on the fans when this is supposed to be a "low key visit". You don't think Clemson has assistant coaches and recruiting staff eye up these kids' social media accounts?

What did Pinkney tag?. That he was with Davis?

Advertisement
okayyyyy so he tweeted...Duval County??.

They're both from Duval County...my point exactly
There is/was a pic on here from Davis' instagram story about being at Komodo with Pink. You trying to keep something on the low you don't show people that you're having an expensive dinner in Miami. Like telling your girl you're staying home but go on instagram documenting your night out knowing she follow you.

There is/was a pic on here from Davis' instagram story about being at Komodo with Pink. You trying to keep something on the low you don't show people that you're having an expensive dinner in Miami. Like telling your girl you're staying home but go on instagram documenting your night out knowing she follow you.

I get that. But i think he just posted he was at Komodo. It was the fans putting 2 and 2 together saying.."Pink is at Komodo" too. That sort of deal...

dont matter to me as i dont think we land him...seeing that he plays the position that are weakest recruiter is on staff...and Clemson is rolling in recruiting for this class.

But it just shows how easy it is to "insight" this fan base.

Advertisement
HE TWEETED AND GRAMMED ABOUT IT....WHERE?
Lol. On Instagram and Twitter.

You taking a stand on this dumb ****? If those dummies were trying to keep it on the low they did a horrific job of it. It’s like cheating on your girl and posting pics in your IG story.

Davis started the dumb **** by getting all the rubes riled up by taking his Clemson pic off his Twitter.

I don’t follow players on SM, but if these dopes want to keep **** on the low they need to quit trying to show out in the process. Look at my $100 plate at Komodo everyone! I’m a star!

Lol. On Instagram and Twitter.

You taking a stand on this dumb ****? If those dummies were trying to keep it on the low they did a horrific job of it. It’s like cheating on your girl and posting pics in your IG story.

Davis started the dumb **** by getting all the rubes riled up by taking his Clemson pic off his Twitter.

I don’t follow players on SM, but if these dopes want to keep **** on the low they need to quit trying to show out in the process. Look at my $100 plate at Komodo everyone! I’m a star!

OH YEA...BET. The force of the social media was just too much for him to hold back

Advertisement
Back