Hearing

IF the coaches were so concerned about it "getting out" then they should've asked Davis to chill on posting. LOL at blaming Miami fans. You guys don't think Clemson fans and coaches follow this kid. They needed the board to tell what Davis was doing? GTFO here. They got it from the source

Advertisement
I think theres more to the Davis story. Something was beewing before he visited.
There has to be. I just don’t understand what changed if Clemson found out.
No way they push him out. No fckng way.
And if he was here to flip then nothing should change just cause it got out. I’m sure the recruiting coordinators follow Their recruits Twitter a lot more than the cus stalkers. I mean it’s literally their job to.

Advertisement
People want attention , they care more about getting attention than caring about the actual program. Common sense should tell you what to keep off the boards.

If a kid is visiting on the down low it’s on the down low for a reason.
Except it was on his Instagram. If he wanted it off social media or for Clemson to not know then both he and Pinckney did a terrible job. I don’t disagree that Miami fans love asking about bags, benefits our players get, and talking about it in general, but I don’t think this is one of those cases if the kid put it out there himself. With that said, there is a reason SEC schools don’t get busted... their boosters are not jock sniffers who love the limelight.

You’re a moron if u think a hs kid from anywhere is in town for art basel.
Read what gogeta said again. That’s why I asked “what event?” Was waiting for a moronic reply like “art basel”.

Or maybe you're a moron posting nonsense.

Just stop posting.

Advertisement
View attachment 104454View attachment 104455

The first one was his account with Clemson stuff removed. When he was out with Pinckney. The 2nd is what he updated it to last night after everyone found out. He had Clemson stuff in his bio before like that morning. Not sure why he'd remove it and add it. These kids are something else.
He wanted his 20 pages of trolling cane fans on CIS..

So it’s back on ?! That was a brief hiatus. I didn’t even have time to get the popcorn.
This **** will be on till that Hecht center shill tucks tail and runs his @ss right off this blog and back to Canespace! Lmao

Advertisement
This **** will be on till that Hecht center shill tucks tail and runs his @ss right off this blog and back to Canespace! Lmao
Estoy en la republica dominicana ahora y la gente aquí dicen “que lo que, manito? Tranquilo.”

Advertisement
I never once told you what to think or even to come back when you ran and hid for a month like a frightened little girl. I even stuck up for you when people ripped you to shreds as a thief and a troll.

Told the every single time to leave you alone, that you were just stupid and frightened and to take it easy on you cause you can't help it.

This is the thanks I get.

**** shame.
Weak just like your troll mole agenda!

Advertisement
Back