Hearing

Advertisement
Hmmm... my opinion that if Miami had to choose between Cristobal or Diaz was predicated on Cristobal's recruiting abilities. Both are tremendous corches, but I figured that a corch who can recruit can still fall *** backwards into success if he gets enough elite talent and stays out of the way. However, if Manny Diaz learned the ways of subtle corruption and shady deals in smoke-filled rooms from Papi Diaz and somehow lands these dudes, then I might have to rethink my opinion even after a 6-7 season.
We’ll you’d be dumb. You still got coach. Not like we were devoid of talent this year. He still sucked worse then any coach we’ve ever had ...... think about that

It was blown up by the board and the other um weirdo fans on Twitter OBVIOUSLY...forcing him to put the Clemson stuff back up.

He could have very well been about to change his header, etc.,..but alot of you cucks went and became detectives and started putting this with that and it got out. I mean obviously at times we have on the low visits...happened with Knighton, Zion Nelson and other kids...but you ninjas are the WORST.
A bih could post song lyrics from a rapper and yall run to twitter posting "did he spin the block" ..he's listening to Da BABY ...da baby has a show in Miami..Did manny get him".. sh*t is corny
So a dude comes down for a low key visit and is at the airport decked out in trinity Christian gear.
Goes to a restaurant with one of the most high profile canes at a time where a bunch of out of town people are coming in. And eats at a high profile restaurant. Then posts pics of it on ig and so does pink. All the while he’s taken down all the Clemson stuff on his twitter for most of the day.
So what’s the purpose of the “low key” visit if he ain’t flipping? Was going to flip but then dabo found out and dude got shook and decided not to?

Advertisement
So a dude comes down for a low key visit and is at the airport decked out in trinity Christian gear.
Goes to a restaurant with one of the most high profile canes at a time where a bunch of out of town people are coming in. And eats at a high profile restaurant. Then posts pics of it on ig and so does pink. All the while he’s taken down all the Clemson stuff on his twitter for most of the day.
So what’s the purpose of the “low key” visit if he ain’t flipping? Was going to flip but then dabo found out and dude got shook and decided not to?

people act like it’s the 80s with no form of technology or social media

Advertisement
First of all, easy on the "you ninjas" who are creeping on IG and twitter because that's not me.

Secondly, I don't understand your point. He's taking his Clemson stuff off his page for what purpose? Because of this secret visit?

If he wanted it to be lowkey he needed to keep it low key. You don't think the Clemson staff follows him on IG? Come on brah

I think we have some pretty obnoxious fans, but this situation isn't anything more than a bunch of them getting overly excited over nothing. It wont be because of CIS the kid isn't a Cane.

This. Stay the F off IG if you want to be on the downlow....

Bottom line: our fans and media are look at me *******

Gogeta is TELLING you that you are part of the problem and you are trying to rationalize why you aren’t.

If there is 1% chance gogeta is right and trying to be a crootin expert for your social media likes hurts things, isn’t that enough to listen to him?

Idiots

Advertisement
I asked the same last night. Unless Pinckney pawned one of them chains UM did

its an unofficial official. UM paid for the entire meal esp considering they have a connection with Grutman (they take all their OVs to komodo) and took hurts to LIV

Advertisement
So we have 3 more infamous silent commitments, we probably haven’t signed a silent in at least 5 years. Some silents we have never even heard from again, sorry my confidence is low.

Bottom line: our fans and media are look at me *******

Gogeta is TELLING you that you are part of the problem and you are trying to rationalize why you aren’t.

If there is 1% chance gogeta is right and trying to be a crootin expert for your social media likes hurts things, isn’t that enough to listen to him?

Idiots

People want attention , they care more about getting attention than caring about the actual program. Common sense should tell you what to keep off the boards.

If a kid is visiting on the down low it’s on the down low for a reason.

Advertisement
Back