Hearing

Clearly the out of towners don't realize that the parties that go on during Art Basel down here are some of the best of the year ...

Newsflash: men like to party with hot women in town from all over the world ...

NEWSFLASH: He's 17-18 and cant get into any of the lit parties in town for Art Basel...and is apparently eating at 5 star restaurants all the while Jacksonville is a whole 6 hours away... Yea imma go with he was down for UNOFFICIAL fun.

Advertisement
It was blown up by the board and the other um weirdo fans on Twitter OBVIOUSLY...forcing him to put the Clemson stuff back up.

He could have very well been about to change his header, etc.,..but alot of you cucks went and became detectives and started putting this with that and it got out. I mean obviously at times we have on the low visits...happened with Knighton, Zion Nelson and other kids...but you ninjas are the WORST.
A bih could post song lyrics from a rapper and yall run to twitter posting "did he spin the block" ..he's listening to Da BABY ...da baby has a show in Miami..Did manny get him".. sh*t is corny

First of all, easy on the "you ninjas" who are creeping on IG and twitter because that's not me.

Secondly, I don't understand your point. He's taking his Clemson stuff off his page for what purpose? Because of this secret visit?

If he wanted it to be lowkey he needed to keep it low key. You don't think the Clemson staff follows him on IG? Come on brah

I think we have some pretty obnoxious fans, but this situation isn't anything more than a bunch of them getting overly excited over nothing. It wont be because of CIS the kid isn't a Cane.

Advertisement
NEWSFLASH: He's 17-18 and cant get into any of the lit parties in town for Art Basel...and is apparently eating at 5 star restaurants all the while Jacksonville is a whole 6 hours away... Yea imma go with he was down for UNOFFICIAL fun.
Oh, I don't disagree with you that he was here for an unofficial visit ... just saying the fact that there are awesome parties - that yes, underage kids with older friends who happen to play football at UM can get into with no problem - happen to be going on down here this week as well is an added bonus. Not your usual Miami nightlife scene this week. But he was obviously not showing up for the art work.

DA7EF20F-407B-45EF-9E28-F9D85B12FB19.gif

Advertisement

Man!!! MF'ers don't know how to keep nothing low. Grown men running to twitter to blow everything up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, I don't disagree with you that he was here for an unofficial visit ... just saying the fact that there are awesome parties - that yes, underage kids with older friends who happen to play football at UM can get into with no problem - happen to be going on down here this week as well is an added bonus. Not your usual Miami nightlife scene this week. But he was obviously not showing up for the art work.

Miami football players still get special treatment at clubs and parties? It’s not like we’re any good. Surprised anyone still cares.

Advertisement
Back