Hearing Greg Schiano's name a lot from "insiders"

Advertisement
Not believing it .I haven't heard his name mentioned.

Last edited:
Schiano coached some of the best players and defenses in Miami history.... And did pretty good at Rutgers as well. He KNOWS what Miami football is supposed to be like more specifically defense

I know he's well thought of by the AD, who reportedly is also a fan of a few other coaches from that era at UM. What we heard today though is that the AD is not calling the shots.

Advertisement
Schiano coached some of the best players and defenses in Miami history.... And did pretty good at Rutgers as well. He KNOWS what Miami football is supposed to be like more specifically defense

- 68–67
- Never won the Big East
- tied for 2nd twice (in 12 years)
- onetop 25 finish (IN 12 YEARS)
- 5-1 in bowl games (not bad, but didn't make it 6 times....)

Extremely underwhelming hire in a time when we NEED to hit a homerun.

Advertisement
I pray to God this doesn't happen.

Sauces or it's BS.

It might be BS (i hope), but posters from sites (including this one) are saying Schiano is their #1 choice and the BOT are split on Butch.

So what are saying?
That you actually know an "insider" who says that it's Schiano, or that you got your information from a message board poster
claiming to be an insider?
Big difference.
Don't be a phallus.

Sauces or it's BS.

It might be BS (i hope), but posters from sites (including this one) are saying Schiano is their #1 choice and the BOT are split on Butch.

So what are saying?
That you actually know an "insider" who says that it's Schiano, or that you got your information from a message board poster
Big difference.
Don't be a phallus.

I thought i was pretty clear as to what i'm saying....

Various posters from multiple sites (claiming to be insiders) keep bringing up Schiano's name.

Advertisement

Sauces or it's BS.

So what are saying?
Big difference.
Don't be a phallus.

Various posters from multiple sites (claiming to be insiders) keep bringing up Schiano's name.

There are various posters from other sites that have Tourettes.

And why exactly u praying it dosent happen? I just want to know

He turned down multiple jobs while at rutgers a place with no tale and he was an NFL head coach. I just want to kow why its so bad really. Rather go for a temple coach again or the one that got fired by fiu

Your opinion is crap on this board given your constant waivering with Golden.

Advertisement
Sauces or it's BS.

So what are saying?
Big difference.
Don't be a phallus.

There are various posters from other sites that have Tourettes.

Hopefully lol.

But it's a common theme which is what's giving me pause. I could be multiple guys piggy backing off one idiot talking **** or it might be legit. In all honestly though, it's the type of name that i could expect this admin to go after.

He turned down multiple jobs while at rutgers a place with no tale and he was an NFL head coach. I just want to kow why its so bad really. Rather go for a temple coach again or the one that got fired by fiu

Again....

- 68–67
- Never won the Big East

Again....

- 68–67
- Never won the Big East

Yes, but you're forgetting that was in the POWERHOUSE big least.

Advertisement
Back