He died as he lived

Manny should get to finish the year. He hasnt done anything to warrant a midseason firing. He's simply not a football coach. Let him finish the season then ponder his next career move.

I highly doubt it will be in coaching. Sports marketing maybe.

I hear the mall jewelry store manager market is exploding right now. Maybe Manny can find his way into a gig in that industry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aranda - LSU
Franklin - USC
Kiffin - UF (big **** you to his ex wife)
Schiano - Miami
No No No GIF

Advertisement
One class is not going to make or break us, but another 3 games with this ****** staff will.
I say shoot him right now, and savage whatever you can with this recruiting class. Make him the clear owner of this mess.

We have two likely wins coming up. Don't give Manny an opportunity to change the narrative. He gashed the Titanic and needs to go down with the ship.

Advertisement
I feel like we're only getting are hopes up that he is gone. I bet he's here until the end of the year.

Manny should get to finish the year. He hasnt done anything to warrant a midseason firing. He's simply not a football coach. Let him finish the season then ponder his next career move.

I highly doubt it will be in coaching. Sports marketing maybe.

I hear the mall jewelry store manager market is exploding right now. Maybe Manny can find his way into a gig in that industry.
Fire him Monday, but let him coach the remaining two games. I’m okay with that.

Take Manny off recruiting. I’m not clear how the rules work, but I believe the program can specify coaches as ‘recruiting only‘. Without a new HC, yet, appointment someone take lead the effort until the new HC is hired. I’d suggest Ed Reed, but it would entail hitting the trail and he may not be willing to do that even in the short term. The 2022 class may be fvcked anyway, but there needs to be an effort to salvage something.

I mention that rule because when Shannon was fired, and Golden hired, Golden and staff were allowed to recruit and the Shannon’s staff coached through the Sun Bowl without recruiting.

ESD changes things a bit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He cannot be allowed to finish the year after losing to FSU!

Unacceptable!! Rip off the band aid!!!
Lashlee would be an immediate improvement. He about ripped TVD’s head off for forcing a timeout in the 1st half for not getting to the LOS fast enough. Surely he has basic clock management skills. How can you get paid $3 million and make some of the mistakes Diaz is making. If we’re going to be practicing for 6 more weeks, make it worthwhile at least and get some semblance of accountability among the players.

Advertisement
Back