He died as he lived

Advertisement
Tecory and Ivey covering absolutely NOBODY as Parchment runs by them like walk in park..

Again it snot DJ IVEY ...Its 100% Tecoury Couch like i thought....Ivey seems to have flat and is a force player if he qb scrambles.

Name me what zone Couch has and who tf he covers. Kid shouldnt be on the field. Play Malik Curtis because he has burned his shirt anyway

Again it snot DJ IVEY ...Its 100% Tecoury Couch like i thought....Ivey seems to have flat and is a force player if he qb scrambles.

Name me what zone Couch has and who tf he covers. Kid shouldnt be on the field. Play Malik Curtis because he has burned his shirt anyway

Looking at this and the tv copy.. Carter, Keontre, Tecory and Ivey covering nobody or just grass with no players in sight.. Carter and Keontre seem to have qb duties but Ivey is just on sidelines covering Norvell?! There is no players there or even coming, doesnt get hands on parchment to even reroute or anything just takes two steps and like a user player with controller on floor just stands there.. BIGGEST PLAY OF GAME and FOUR GUYS not doing ****

Looking at this and the tv copy.. Carter, Keontre, Tecory and Ivey covering nobody or just grass with no players in sight.. Carter and Keontre seem to have qb duties but Ivey is just on sidelines covering Norvell?! There is no players there or even coming, doesnt get hands on parchment to even reroute or anything just takes two steps and like a user player with controller on floor just stands there.. BIGGEST PLAY OF GAME and FOUR GUYS not doing ****

Carter and Keontra Smith are spies...so they dont matter here.

*Ivey is the guy to cover the flat apparently hence him not really doing anything...had he carried with Parchment ....there would literally be 20 yds of grass for Travis to run considering Deandre Johnson had ran up the field and was almost in Broward County.

This play is nullified if Tecoury Couch just does something....i mean anything...if he back pedals 5 yards....i mean he is looking right at the **** qb...maybe that was the issue he has not played the ball the entire year...it was HIS ZONE. IF IVEY EVEN GETS HANDS TO REROUTE...HE IS RE ROUTING HIM TO COUCH ZONE...COUCH AINT GUARDING anybody.

Biggest play of the game ...how bout you dont run soft zone and rush 3. Avanmtae Williams was in the end zone ont his play. I dont think we have ran this particular defense correctly all year and dude just keeps caling it...the only time it has worked is with dropped passes. He shoud have dropped his nuts and had 7 in the box almost at the line of scrimmage...****** Travis wouldve sh*tted down his leg or threw up a lob ball. Dude didnt come off of PARCHMENT THAT ENTIRE ROUTE.

Advertisement
I will never understand why he’s acting like a cheerleader in the sideline. Keep your composure be in control…. Like you said, fitting end (hope this ends in the next 24h)

I don't have an issue with his behavior at the end of the 3rd. The momentum had shifted, so gas them up.

There's no reason to make up dumb **** about the man. He and they made enough mistakes to that point. We had the juice flowing, why not try and keep the hype going?

Carter and Keontra Smith are spies...so they dont matter here.

*Ivey is the guy to cover the flat apparently hence him not really doing anything...had he carried with Parchment ....there would literally be 20 yds of grass for Travis to run considering Deandre Johnson had ran up the field and was almost in Broward County.

This play is nullified if Tecoury Couch just does something....i mean anything...if he back pedals 5 yards....i mean he is looking right at the **** qb...maybe that was the issue he has not played the ball the entire year...it was HIS ZONE. IF IVEY EVEN GETS HANDS TO REROUTE...HE IS RE ROUTING HIM TO COUCH ZONE...COUCH AINT GUARDING anybody.

Biggest play of the game ...how bout you dont run soft zone and rush 3. Avanmtae Williams was in the end zone ont his play. I dont think we have ran this particular defense correctly all year and dude just keeps caling it...the only time it has worked is with dropped passes. He shoud have dropped his nuts and had 7 in the box almost at the line of scrimmage...****** Travis wouldve sh*tted down his leg or threw up a lob ball. Dude didnt come off of PARCHMENT THAT ENTIRE ROUTE.

His whole career, Diaz has based his defense on creating havoc. In the highest pressure situation against a mediocre QB, I just don't understand rushing three and giving Travis a chance to get comfortable in the pocket and look for an open receiver. At the very least, put your 4 best DL on the field and have them pressure the QB. Of all the times to stop being aggressive, that's not the one. Oh well. Maybe Diaz knew it was inevitable anyways and he wanted to send a f#ck you to the Canes fans who have been calling for his job.

His sideline behavior irks the **** out of me.
His whole energy is so...amateur.

Cant make it up.

And instead of trying to give your guys critical instructions heading into the pivotal frame.

You allow and probably encourage them to waste time and energy jumping on a logo.

Image Bama players trying some nonsense like that under Nick Saban to try to “get up” for the moment with a fake showing of bravado…

Then it looks even worst when you lose.

But that is the definition of manny Diaz…all show no substance.

Advertisement
Mario is likely in the playoffs and not coming.

Miami should make Aranda say no, then move on to Kiffin.

We'll probably end up with Schiano.
Give me Stoops, keep Lashlee and if Lashlee wants, keep Likens...Stoops make a decision on T-ROB, I say keep TRob and being a defensive coach he can groom him into an elite DC but give em Co-DC to keep him. Then he works with Stoops and the other Co-DC on putting together an elite defensive gameplan

Advertisement
Listen… we’re a missed FG, a tipped and INT pass, 30 missed tackles vs MSU, and a 4th and 14 stop away from being 9-1…
and there are many poor ******** that are an ugly face. empty wallet and a tiny **** away from dating Miss Universe.

Advertisement
His whole career, Diaz has based his defense on creating havoc. In the highest pressure situation against a mediocre QB, I just don't understand rushing three and giving Travis a chance to get comfortable in the pocket and look for an open receiver. At the very least, put your 4 best DL on the field and have them pressure the QB. Of all the times to stop being aggressive, that's not the one. Oh well. Maybe Diaz knew it was inevitable anyways and he wanted to send a f#ck you to the Canes fans who have been calling for his job.
The bolded is what i have done.
It makes no sense to go down soft!!. I would have had Leonard Taylor or Nesta in the game still. Would of walked up Amari Carter and Keontra Smith to the line even if they were spying...Would have told my slot corner (couch) to not come up off the hash in his back pedal...and force the bum qb to make a throw outside the hash and not the middle of the field....BUT...like i siad in his defense...the middle of the field is typically wide ***king open.

I a part time youth ball/high school coach can honestly draw up a game plan that would wreck his defense having watched him for years...i mean str8 gimmes. Its a reason norvell had that gimme drawn up....even the 60 yarder to 22 was easy work...the **** safety is flat footed on a slot guy 150+ yards a way with a free release and no pressure to the qb

I don't have an issue with his behavior at the end of the 3rd. The momentum had shifted, so gas them up.

There's no reason to make up dumb **** about the man. He and they made enough mistakes to that point. We had the juice flowing, why not try and keep the hype going?
To me it’s not about today and the third quarter. I personally like a HC that keeps his composure most of the time. Saban, belichick they have spurts of emotions but stay in the game very level. Manny looks defended at times and others he’s running around the sideline. It’s almost more about the times he looks tense and you can tell how the game is going by looking at him. Shouldn’t matter if we up 20, down 20 or tied.

I do agree that I like some energy from the coaching staff to try and keep the momentum up, but could be done differently by a HC I think

Advertisement
Back