He died as he lived

Man we really struggle in Zone

Once you've gotten depth you have to actually pick up a receiver rather than covering grass. This guy runs a double QB spy with zone behind it. How scared of his running are you?

You apply no pressure, you double spy, then play a zone when we've shown how poor we are in with awareness in zone.

It's really the zone scheme that annoys me. I prefer to start with gap integrity, leverage, physicality in my defenses. If that's not your foundation you'll get gashed if the opposing offense is smart.

Advertisement
RG3 called Manny a cheerleader during the broadcast lol

I was thinking the same thing, wtf is he doing. Get your team prepared for the next play

Instead Manny is getting a half chub thinking about the stupid Touchdown rings

Get him the **** out

Advertisement
Let's say they fire Diaz either now or at season's end. What then? Same school prez, same BOT, same AD, none of whom have evidenced the slightest interest in bringing championships back to Miami. "The U" is just a brand - the school and the football team, and that brand doesn't need championships to keep the ACC cash cow producing milk. So they will give a faux nod to the past glories to keep the gullible fans awash in the delusion that the school gives an isht about the program, count the money, and spend their time and money where things REALLY matter to them - in making MIAMI the wokest of the woke. Wash, rinse repeat. We'll see another pretend search, another brain dead lazy hire, and another 5-10 years of ineptitude.

The good news? Eventually all of us geezers that actually remember when Miami was great will die off and they'll stop feigning to care and maybe then there will be some honest language coming out of the Hecht Center.

Advertisement
Back