He’s being thorough

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys need to take breaks in the off-season if you're this dramatic about coaches leaving for Alma maters and to play with Saban (like Mario did back in the day)

Oregon lost Mario to us because we're the Alma mater.

We lost bmac to UGA - his Alma mater

We lost t rob to Saban -

I'd say there's plenty of context involved in all of this and to not get too worked up. Zoom out and see that it's not as good or as bad as we ever believe it to be

You guys need to take breaks in the off-season if you're this dramatic about coaches leaving for Alma maters and to play with Saban (like Mario did back in the day)

We lost t rob to Saban -

I'd say there's plenty of context involved in all of this and to not get too worked up. Zoom out and see that it's not as good or as bad as we ever believe it to be
Good perspective. My greater concern is we are losing coaches faster than we replace them

Advertisement
At this point even with the budget I think he's struggling to fill the spots with decent coaches and Mario doesn't like hiring meh coaches but that's all hea going to be able to get it seems

We lost t rob to Saban -

The losses wouldn’t hurt as much if we were hiring people that we could get excited about, which would allow us to shift our focus there.

Instead, crickets for almost 2 months.

Advertisement
Live look at canesinsight

Sad Arrested Development GIF

If we rewind to early December when he was hired, if anyone on this board expected us to lose our two best coaches and not have a complete staff by February they are lying. This is not even taking into account the so called mega money we have and are ready to throw around. This is a **** show

Advertisement
I’m on the side that Mario knows what’s going and isn’t getting “worked”. The big boys know Mario is a player now and they’re flexing their muscles. Mario isn’t in his office staring at a blank drawing board.
I believe Mario knows and is calculating the timing of announcements. I’d be shocked if Mario and UM isn’t making news all week during NSD week. Maybe “steals” shumann from uga before NSD or something.
If we don’t sign Stewart and don’t announce any new coaching hires all week I’ll be wrong and that’s fine. 🤷‍♂️

Please stop with this nonsense, fact is Mario is having trouble filling his staff (and keeping them for that matter). Guess he wasn’t so “thorough” when vetting T-Rob and McClendon :noidea:
I agree. The fact that the two top programs are trying to slow down or even sabotage Cristobal is bullish af. If those folks are nervous, then the rest of the top programs are too. Realistically, Mario’s job is getting more challenging but he’s got the entire Cane’s family behind him so I’m very confident that he’ll put together a top level coaching staff when it’s all set and done. I’m sitting back, buckling up and getting excited about the future!

Advertisement
Back