He’s being thorough

Cringe Reaction GIF

Factual statement. Public perception was terrible. National media was roasting him.

Would smash.

/Mario's won this round- but I've got a hangar full of banners at the ready...

Advertisement
I’m on the side that Mario knows what’s going and isn’t getting “worked”. The big boys know Mario is a player now and they’re flexing their muscles. Mario isn’t in his office staring at a blank drawing board.
I believe Mario knows and is calculating the timing of announcements. I’d be shocked if Mario and UM isn’t making news all week during NSD week. Maybe “steals” shumann from uga before NSD or something.
If we don’t sign Stewart and don’t announce any new coaching hires all week I’ll be wrong and that’s fine. 🤷‍♂️
First part aged like fine wine.

Last edited:
These type threads, exactly why I keep coming back to this place!!
This has aged quite well,..can't wait to see how those posters feel, come the end of the week,..mid next....oh the many different ways to eat crow!!

Advertisement
These type threads, exactly why I keep coming back to this place!!
This has aged quite well,..can't wait to see how those posters feel, come the end of the week,..mid next....oh the many different ways to eat crow!!
They rarely eat crow. Arrogant know-nothing idiots rarely admit their mistakes.

We need more Sargeant Schultzes on this board.

They rarely eat crow. Arrogant know-nothing idiots rarely admit their mistakes.

We need more Sargeant Schultzes on this board.
A handfull come back, for their servings, but not near as many who have it to serve!!

Good times In store for us!!
After a couple seasons, we can get the battered wife syndrome out of us, get back being a more happy group of FB junkies!!

Factual statement. Public perception was terrible. National media was roasting him.

Would smash.

/Mario's won this round- but I've got a hangar full of banners at the ready...
He definitely pulled the old rope-a-dope

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back