He’s being thorough

Advertisement
Everyone needs to realize no one knows Jack about what's going on but Mario. Every name...offer...rejection...etc is purely speculation. You wanted Mario, let the man work. He could bring in two no names for coordinators and if they are successful you won't be complaining. Let him do things in his schedule. Relax! Bunch of **** Karen's in here.

Everyone needs to realize no one knows Jack about what's going on but Mario. Every name...offer...rejection...etc is purely speculation. You wanted Mario, let the man work. He could bring in two no names for coordinators and if they are successful you won't be complaining. Let him do things in his schedule. Relax! Bunch of **** Karen's in here.

his schedule? lol

we've been doing it on his schedule. I think if we had more guys announced vs leaving it would be easier to stomach.

Stop panicking.... there are several great options left...let the man do his phuckin job... y'all want him rushing after scrubs or bad fits ...just to land "one kid" who could eventually be back in a year anyway...
Lol at fans accusing rushing him…..it’s been two ******* months, what should fans give him, a year or two to make coordinator hires?

Advertisement
Lol at fans accusing rushing him…..it’s been two ******* months, what should fans give him, a year or two to make coordinator hires?

like liberty said, if we had more hires on board it wouldn't be an issue. we've had nothing really and lost two coaches lol. right now we have Kevin smith who I like and think will do well here. we have Joe and we have Mirabel who Mario trusts and the OL has performed well w him as OL coach along with Mario being an OL by trade. we don't have much else.

Bull$h!+ the rush is about what one recruits coach said in a phuckin interview...

Listen, I could appreciate this if it were three weeks since he has been on the job. All this "you guys are being pu$$ies" "take your tampons out" rah rah bullshyt is played out. You're delusional if you think this process is normal. It has never taken Saban, Riley, Urban, Dabo or any other elite coach to fill out the majority of their staff like it has Mario. I don't want to speculate too much but clearly something is off in terms of getting coaches to work for him. The fans have a right to be concerned when over the past two weeks we are losing more coaches than we have been adding. It may work out in the end and that is my sincere hope but to pretend like he isn't embarrassing himself right now with either his indecision or arrogance is foolish.

Advertisement
I want to judge the hires before they are made!
Mario needs a bigger binder and more pillars!
Where’s my banner?!

Attachments

• 6352928F-0CA9-4A9A-A1D1-100D8F9AC23A.gif
    6352928F-0CA9-4A9A-A1D1-100D8F9AC23A.gif
    1 MB · Views: 5
Listen, I could appreciate this if it were three weeks since he has been on the job. All this "you guys are being pu$$ies" "take your tampons out" rah rah bullshyt is played out. You're delusional if you think this process is normal. It has never taken Saban, Riley, Urban, Dabo or any other elite coach to fill out the majority of their staff like it has Mario. I don't want to speculate too much but clearly something is off in terms of getting coaches to work for him. The fans have a right to be concerned when over the past two weeks we are losing more coaches than we have been adding. It may work out in the end and that is my sincere hope but to pretend like he isn't embarrassing himself right now with either his indecision or arrogance is foolish.

Preach!!!

Bro, he’s being thorough bro

Advertisement
Please stop with this nonsense, fact is Mario is having trouble filling his staff (and keeping them for that matter). Guess he wasn’t so “thorough” when vetting T-Rob and McClendon :noidea:
Can't ya'll see they are purposefully weakening The U however they can. They understand the impact on their programs if Miami starts keeping guys home.

One minute you'all sicking his balls and the next minute you are trying to rape his *** and fly the plane. Typical CIS BS. First of all, he never announced Mr. TR. Why, because the secondary last year was dog ****. Secondly, Mr. WR coach had no job when Mario left and he told him bring me along so he can continue collecting. The man is a Georgia boy with family in GA. Once GA came calling, he pulled the Mario going to Alabama to Mario. It is a blood thirsty business. Boy was offered good money to go home.

Advertisement
If TCU or Maryland or someone like that were poaching our coaches I'd be concerned. But we lost two coaches to Bama and UGA....just the cost of seemingly walking into the arena with the big boys.

They certainly aren't going to make it easy on Mario. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mario will adjust to the way they want to play the game and we'll be fine.

One minute you'all sicking his balls and the next minute you are trying to rape his *** and fly the plane. Typical CIS BS. First of all, he never announced Mr. TR. Why, because the secondary last year was dog ****. Secondly, Mr. WR coach had no job when Mario left and he told him bring me along so he can continue collecting. The man is a Georgia boy with family in GA. Once GA came calling, he pulled the Mario going to Alabama to Mario. It is a blood thirsty business. Boy was offered good money to go home.
Blah blah blah

Advertisement
Back