Haye and Collins

So out of curiosity, what came first?

Did we cool on Collins before or after he started flirting with schools?

I think the constant flirting with other schools and questions about his work ethic together made them say “ F it , he’s not worth it “. I do think they like Haye more , insane upside. If Collins got his **** together he could be a good player too.

Work ethic issues always scares coaches. Everyone is talented to a certain to degree at these schools , but working your *** off pushes you to the top.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think the constant flirting with other schools and questions about his work ethic together made them say “ F it , he’s not worth it “. I do think they like Haye more , insane upside. If Collins got his shot together he could be a good player too.

Work ethic issues always scares coaches. Everyone is talented to a certain to degree at these schools , but working your *** off pushes you to the top.
Old basketball parable. Pick your favorite player: Lebron? MJ? Magic? Shaq? Steph?

Somewhere theres a dude who used to bust they *** on the court. They couldn't do nothing w em. You ask them who the best player was growing up on their block and they'll tell you that guys name. So why have you never heard of that guy ?

Work ethic. Talent will only get you so far.

Yeah after seeing that pic of Collins I'm starting to slowly back away from my "let him walk" stance. That kid looks like a full grown man and I know he has a work ethic issue but I might be willing to take a flyer on that. lol. You can never have enough grown men across the DL.

Yeah after seeing that pic of Collins I'm starting to slowly back away from my "let him walk" stance. That kid looks like a full grown man and I know he has a work ethic issue but I might be willing to take a flyer on that. lol. You can never have enough grown men across the DL.

lol dude looks huge, like body guard for celebrity huge

I’m cool either way. Nice prospect if we get him but not losing sleep if we don’t.

Advertisement
He also looks like he hasn't been working out. Meanwhile, LT has been working his *** off by all accounts.

Just be straight up with Collins. Especially now since people want in. If he doesn't put in the work cut his ***. He needs to start working on his work ethic now if that's the issue. Otherwise no sense in wasting time.

I think the constant flirting with other schools and questions about his work ethic together made them say “ F it , he’s not worth it “. I do think they like Haye more , insane upside. If Collins got his **** together he could be a good player too.

I was told here earlier by one of my special fans , this same reason your stating was finding a new way to hate Collins , scan earlier post here to see.

I was told here earlier by one of my special fans , this same reason your stating was finding a new way to hate Collins , scan earlier post here to see.

If you speak truths or fair criticisms of a kids game makes you a hater or being mean , soft *** ******* these days. That’s another reason why these kids come out so fragile these days. Constant *** kissing from parents on down. But we blame everything else for the ****ery

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you speak truths or fair criticisms of a kids game makes you a hater or being mean , soft *** ******* these days. That’s another reason why these kids come out so fragile these days. Constant *** kidding from parents on down. But we blame everything else for the ****ery
You speak the truth consistently on here but this right here is it. ^ unfortunately it’s only going to get worse before it’s gets better

If you speak truths or fair criticisms of a kids game makes you a hater or being mean , soft *** ******* these days. That’s another reason why these kids come out so fragile these days. Constant *** kidding from parents on down. But we blame everything else for the ****ery

Cribby a man of character , many times on this board I've screwed up and people like this whom speak from integrity clear the way for common sense in a choice to accept in humility or retreat.

People like this are few.

Haha on Swamp Gas there's like 3 or 4 other Gator fans who are VERY rational and we get flamed for pointing that out. If i showed you our Palmetto thread over there, you'd see what im referring to lol

Why y’all usin rainbow reactions my boy

Advertisement
Um, that isn’t bad 330 either. My lord! Yeah, i’ll take that into our Strength program and love every minute of it.

The issue is going to be effort. If they think he is not willing to put in the work, he may just be beating kids off pure size right now in a travonte valentine type situation. I don't like dropping him unless we know we have a better replacement I am willing to risk a flyer on him but if he doesn't end up in the class he would be lower on my list of guys I would be upset about.

The issue is going to be effort. If they think he is not willing to put in the work, he may just be beating kids off pure size right now in a travonte valentine type situation. I don't like dropping him unless we know we have a better replacement I am willing to risk a flyer on him but if he doesn't end up in the class he would be lower on my list of guys I would be upset about.

That’s a great point. Imagine him at guard on O? But the fact is you are right on.

Advertisement
That’s a great point. Imagine him at guard on O? But the fact is you are right on.

Oh he looks like a monster no doubt, def a guy you have come first off the bus. He carries his weight extremely well and is still pretty green to the game of football.

Advertisement
Back