Haye and Collins

I don't know, Paranos. If the kid were a grinder, that would be one thing. But remember when we felt we absolutely had to get the Killer Bs (Bryant, Bain and Bostwick) and Valentine. We had to get all those guys because of how talent they were. We stuck out on all 4. Bryant and Valentine were lazy as fck and amounted to nothing, Bain got in all sorts of trouble and disappeared. Bostwick was a JAG with the Gators.

DTs who have character issues better be Gerald Willis level or better. Otherwise, treat them like the third rail.

Funny you mentioned those guys. I remember watching film YEARS ago on a kid named Callahan Bright who was 320 easy and could run like no Dat i’ve ever seen on film. Legit ran back punts in high school. But, he loved weed, and didn’t have the drive or grades and i’m not sure what happened to him. I think he signed with Bowden and never made it in. But it’s hard to imagine a talent like that wasting out like he did. And the others above.

Advertisement
It's a long term mistake to drop Savion Collins he has only been playing football 2yrs also and his first year as mentioned you can tell he didn't get very good technical coaching. as he develops cache of dline moves he will improve significantly he has already made strides on the brief 000camp circuit this spring. The problem with Collins is he is feeling his 4* rating a little to much and because he is tied to UF recruiting the scouting services won't drop his rankings. I am hoping the adults in the room wake and get this kid to solidify his commitment to UM.

UM doesn't like that he has been running his mout openly about his gator for love almost a year despite being committed to UM. UM coaches are in their feelings about this ignoring the fact that kids that big and athletic don't grow on trees. Also he is 1-Tech or O-Tech in college whom's primary role is control their gaps while also pushing to collapse the pocket from the inside out. With good techinical coaching and a redshirt year Collins will be a solid rotational 20-30 snap player as a R-Fr and R-Soph. An Haye a has just an equally bright projected future as a 0or 1 Tech also but is a better interior pass rusher at this point in his development.

Here is his junior highlights (he does jump on a few tackles to pad his states. You can see Collins # 99 lined next to Lenoard Taylor # 56

Go Canes

You're literally the only person who believes this

Why Collins left S.W. show’s me he was looking for heroes ME there when he abandons his team at S.W. whom needed him in the worst way.
Collins was already on D-I radars but his search for acclaim to be a hero ME FAILED.

Collins is very easily influenced weak convictions YES he’s committed in just the word and thinks he’s TOP DOG as everyone has cooled hopefully he’ll decommit and commit to someone else to draw TRUE head straight ball players.

If his mom keeps him here good he’ll have to get a mentor and councilor and might be game ready by his mid junior season.

If he goes anywhere else he’ll portal fast when adult real world coldness of Fla. hits him between the eyes.

When this happens IGNORE the tears .

I GET TIRED OF US THROWING OUR PEARLS AND THERE DUMPED ON.

JJ : You play for us or get beat by us

The new Cane mindset 🙌🙌🙌

LMAO unreal WOW , I'm sitting here going there ain't no way I can go this long without a DUMB vote and @puertorricane saved the day , slow clap deserved here fellas WELL DESERVED love this crazy..

LMAO unreal WOW , I'm sitting here going there ain't no way I can go this long without a DUMB vote and @puertorricane saved the day , slow clap deserved here fellas WELL DESERVED love this crazy..

Is a dumb post, plenty of HS kids transfer schools.
To say Collins is weak and easily influenced because he transferred schools is dumb.

Come up with a different reason to hate on him.

Is a dumb post, plenty of HS kids transfer schools.
To say Collins is weak and easily influenced because he transferred schools is dumb.

Come up with a different reason to hate on him.
Why is it dumb because I stated my position my view my reason , usually when disagree I state my reason why I just don't call people DUMB because of a contrasting point o f view , I had to drag it out of you to man up and up your game.

At least you stepped up , I'll give you that much good job.

Advertisement
For what it’s worth, Manny Navarro said on his podcast that Miami and Collins are patching things up, and that he looks like he’ll actually sign. Maybe he’s maturing, maybe he realized his dream school Florida wasn’t going to recruit him, maybe both.

Manny also said Collins is up to 330. Make of that what you will.

Good news , I'm a realest just my make up , I see the way things are it is what it is . I always said YES we want Collins but he needs mentoring I want him here.
I also said Fla will destroy him mentally here at the U we will be his second family always even when players leave they really never leave like our own kids.

But on the flip side , I cannot sit there a watch a commit and also give the hint your a gator 100% and not deny it.......that's not how I roll I FLIP OUT IT'S MY CANE.

Collins belongs here, good news brother thank you for sharing

For what it’s worth, Manny Navarro said on his podcast that Miami and Collins are patching things up, and that he looks like he’ll actually sign. Maybe he’s maturing, maybe he realized his dream school Florida wasn’t going to recruit him, maybe both.

Reality hits hard. Miami re-secured all the other recruits that were starting to look iffy. If the Canes weren't making any effort at getting Collins back in the fold, then that was a red flag to other teams as well. He wasn't being considered a big loss because of the work ethic questions. Collins could have ended up waiting for a UF offer that never came and found himself playing for Willie Taggart at FAU.

Some of y’all don’t want this cat on the team? You’re nuts.
84FC58EF-64FD-4D0B-BCD7-D1D125416A7B.jpeg

Advertisement
Collins has no pull on anyone at palmetto. Nada. The staff likes Haye more than Collins.

Worst case we land two great football players from there, so we’ll be fine.

interesting at collins. Is that a reflection of him as a person or is it a nothing burger.

Not sure if this true but the staff had moved on , hence why he’s mentioned multiple times he hadn’t spoke with the staff in a couple months. The only thing I can think of is maybe he realized UF and Lsu wasn’t going to come calling , at least until the end of the cycle after missing on other kids. It’s closer to come , he’ll have multiple teammates here and the whole covid thing going on. It’s possible he reached out and started communication back with the staff.

There’s no doubt he has potential , there’s just some work ethic issues. I’m cool either way , I wasn’t losing sleep over him.

Hold on now dammit!!!! after we get another 10 win season, another season of Mullen and the staff building relationships with HS coaches in the south who he's been around since 2005, new facilities (because you know, no one else is getting new facilities), new Jordan gear, better WIFI in the stadium, sell beer at games, sell recruits we're traveling out of state to play Utah soon... we gone get ERRRRRRBODY

Those other species known as gaytor fans must really **** you of on the regular, i really think you're the only rational gator fan on earth.
Wow the forest hair fan too break an oxymoron. Rational gator fan... lol

Advertisement
Drag what ou
Why is it dumb because I stated my position my view my reason , usually when disagree I state my reason why I just don't call people DUMB because of a contrasting point o f view , I had to drag it out of you to man up and up your game.

At least you stepped up , I'll give you that much good job.
Drag what out? I didn't call you dumb, just reacted to your comment, don't be such a drama queen.

Those other species known as gaytor fans must really **** you of on the regular, i really think you're the only rational gator fan on earth.
Wow the forest hair fan too break an oxymoron. Rational gator fan... lol

Haha on Swamp Gas there's like 3 or 4 other Gator fans who are VERY rational and we get flamed for pointing that out. If i showed you our Palmetto thread over there, you'd see what im referring to lol

Advertisement
Haha on Swamp Gas there's like 3 or 4 other Gator fans who are VERY rational and we get flamed for pointing that out. If i showed you our Palmetto thread over there, you'd see what im referring to lol

Is SwampGas the gata CIS?

Come on over to the dark side...

Put yourself on flip watch & decommit from being a UF fan lol.

Advertisement
Back