Have to applaud Cristobal on Recruiting

I know
Im being impatient
Just been hearing let it play out for almost 10 years now
Gonna just sit back and enjoy the process hahaha
I agree, that if we end up with a 10-12 rated class, your point stands. It’s just the same way we couldn’t judge Golden on his July top 5 classes, we can’t judge Mario where he is in the Spring.

Advertisement
If sark can sign a top 5 class his first year with a 5-7 record, why can’t we?
You do know Sark was hired in January 2021 right? So if you’re comparing apples to apples (Sark’s 2021 class vs Mario’s 2022 class) then they’re pretty comparable.

Although Mario will finish with a much better portal class and finished with a similarly ranked HS recruiting class despite having like 6 fewer players.

You do know Sark was hired in January 2021 right? So if you’re comparing apples to apples (Sark’s 2021 class vs Mario’s 2022 class) then they’re pretty comparable.

Although Mario will finish with a much better portal class and finished with a similarly ranked HS recruiting class despite having like 6 fewer players.
I’m talking about first full recruiting class. Sark 2022 class finished 5th. My expectation is for Mario’s 2023 class to be right on par with that

Advertisement
I’m talking about first full recruiting class. Sark 2022 class finished 5th. My expectation is for Mario’s 2023 class to be right on par with that
put a product on the field like a Bama/UGA/Ohio St, or spend like a Texas/Texas A&M. that’s how we crack the Top 5. i was expecting Top 5 too but it’s going to be difficult.

I'll make it easier for you... What you're saying is actually a large part of the reason we became what we became. Because when Coker came along he took away the value of our own evaluations and did nothing but chase after what databases considered ELITE TALENT... What built the 2001 team as well as every other team in our history that actually was ELITE, WASNT STAR CHASING AFTER ALL THE HIGH FOUR AND FIVE STAR KIDS. It was hitting on OUR OWN evaluations and developing the kids we did bring in TO AN ELITE LEVEL... That is our history. It's actually the exact opposite of what people on here constantly harp on. But why should facts slow down the cis train now... Lmao to paraphrase a great man, BE COOL, DON'T BE CULO. Pardon the lecture.
@Brooklyndee u don’t have to keep answering this dude. He’s a ****** crybaby

Advertisement
I'm just looking forward to the emphasis on the OL recruiting. Tired of weak, small, OLs that get no push. It looks like Cristobal is targeting big bulldozer type dudes who move other dudes. We haven't had a proper OL in years.

Advertisement
Mesidor isn’t nearly as good as some of Manny’s transfers.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back