Haskins Gone

Advertisement
If he were what some are making him out to be, then Richt wouldn't have kicked him off the team, and we would've seen him play in mop up duty at TE or special teams.

Rick wouldn't kick a productive or potentially productive player off the team? Go check his record at UGA.

UM is not UGA. Too different situations re: lengths of employment, depth charts, recruiting competition etc.. My point is that Richt does things only when and if they make sense. He has a plan to replace Haskings, is all.

It's just different? That's why?

Advertisement
If he were what some are making him out to be, then Richt wouldn't have kicked him off the team, and we would've seen him play in mop up duty at TE or special teams.

Rick wouldn't kick a productive or potentially productive player off the team? Go check his record at UGA.

UM is not UGA. Too different situations re: lengths of employment, depth charts, recruiting competition etc.. My point is that Richt does things only when and if they make sense. He has a plan to replace Haskings, is all.

It's just different? That's why?

So we just gonna act like I didn't explain why? How is it the same?

Richt needs to go fishing with Jimmy on da 3 Rings to learn how to discipline talented players without kicking dem off the team. Talented players needed to win championships.

Get Langham cases of muscle milk. He's already pushing 240, kid looks huge.
I know everyone loves to play musical chairs with positions, but I actually think this would be a good idea.

Langham is a big 6'4 WR that looks over 230+ & is physically built to be a Receiving TE. Idk if he can block though lol.

But according to the Coaches, he made improvements in the Spring & he looked pretty good in the Spring scrimmage, so for purely depth purposes I wouldn't mind seeing him get moved to that spot.

I don't think he's ever gonna see a snap in game at WR except late 4th quarter vs Bethune, so why not give him a shot at TE.

Unless the staff thinks Malik Curry is good enough to be the 3rd TE
I am with you LC El. It will be intersting to see what the Big Dog (CMR) decides to do. I have to believe he has a plan and this has been thought out for a while now.

Advertisement
Cant miss what you never had.... i'm sure he'll turn it around somewhere but it's the TE position, very easy to replace and he was 9/10 going to get beat out by the freshmen coming in anyway

I remember posting the kid should be a DE. LIke I said just watch his highlight tape he plays a ton of positions but h'e slsow as ****. White boys were running him down. you would also think a guy his size would dominate that lower level comp - he didn't.

Some of us are white, but run black.

Fact.

Richt is losing his **** mind! Haskins was going to be a beast at Miami. He is kicking too many guys off. I am sick of this ****! He wants a team full of choir boys, bible hymn singers, piano players and church goers. We need to keep a few edgy, mean guys on the squad to maintain balance.

I hope he is not building this Miami team in Georgia's image.

Svengali, No disrespect, but I disagree. Look at the young men CMR is bringing in....Dogs, but Dogs that know how to carry themselves like men. I like what he is doing and have not disagreed with a decision he has made yet on "having a talk with" any player that he has parted ways with. He is just being honest with them and then letting them choose the road they take. Now, I did diagree with his ****** play calling in Oct.

WHY WHY WHYYYYY IS HENLY STILL ON THE TEAM

I bet Henley goes to church with Richt and reads the bible in the locker room. Forget about talent--that's good enough for Richt!

Haskins probably had a couple of beers on Spring break, cussed twice, and missed Church 3 Sunday's in a row, and that was probably enough to send Richt over the edge.
Please stop typing. What is your f.,cking favorite team?

Advertisement
Can you clarify on same mistakes? I know you can't say much but is missed classes, study tables, etc or
more serious stuff?

I really liked Jovani, very nice guy but kept repeating the same mistakes. Hope he gets his head on straight because his potential is tremendous.

Not sure about anything recent but I know a few drug tests in the past and missed class

Get Langham cases of muscle milk. He's already pushing 240, kid looks huge.
I know everyone loves to play musical chairs with positions, but I actually think this would be a good idea.

Langham is a big 6'4 WR that looks over 230+ & is physically built to be a Receiving TE. Idk if he can block though lol.

But according to the Coaches, he made improvements in the Spring & he looked pretty good in the Spring scrimmage, so for purely depth purposes I wouldn't mind seeing him get moved to that spot.

I don't think he's ever gonna see a snap in game at WR except late 4th quarter vs Bethune, so why not give him a shot at TE.

Unless the staff thinks Malik Curry is good enough to be the 3rd TE

Moving a kid to a new position because he physically fits the bill and you need another body as opposed to deciding a HS kid will for sure put on 75 lbs by next year? Stop making sense.

Advertisement
WHY WHY WHYYYYY IS HENLY STILL ON THE TEAM

I bet Henley goes to church with Richt and reads the bible in the locker room. Forget about talent--that's good enough for Richt!

Haskins probably had a couple of beers on Spring break, cussed twice, and missed Church 3 Sunday's in a row, and that was probably enough to send Richt over the edge.

Why are you keeping all this info to yourself? We would all love to know what Haskins did, spill the beans. And while you're at it, why don't you give us a quick synopsis of the sins of all the other guys we "parted ways" with?

I'll wait.

Serious semi-related question: does anybody know how often Njoku lined up wide/slot last year vs. in-line?

What about Curry? In the short spring video, I actually liked how he moved and caught the ball. Could he be ready to move up?

Advertisement
Back