Haskins Gone

NoleVern, Jenkings is the only guy that would have probably gotten decent minutes. Bruce can't run routes on one leg, and Harley and Thomas are already better than him, and Haskings has yet to prove he can even crack the 2-deep.

So, no, Rick has yet to kick off anybody that could even be considered a decent backup yet. Courtel left on his own, didn't he?

Do better, NoleVern.

Advertisement
NoleVern, Jenkings is the only guy that would have probably gotten decent minutes. Bruce can't run routes on one leg, and Harley and Thomas are already better than him, and Haskings has yet to prove he can even crack the 2-deep.

So, no, Rick has yet to kick off anybody that could even be considered a decent backup yet. Courtel left on his own, didn't he?

Do better, NoleVern.

harley better then Bruce!!!
abs9a9.gif

and you know my Dog Gus is better then every RB we got not named Walton..Richt ran my dog outta town

Yes, Harley is way better than Bruce.

Harley has two working legs.

And wtf does that Rutgers loser Gus have anything to do with this. You didn't even mention him in the original post.

And wtf does that Rutgers loser Gus have anything to do with this. You didn't even mention him in the original post.

I threw in Gus just to get a rise out of you...broke leg or na...you know dam well harley aint sniffin the level of Bruce..you tryin to rustle me tonight ?

I threw in Gus just to get a rise out of you...broke leg or na...you know dam well harley aint sniffin the level of Bruce..you tryin to rustle me tonight ?

Look who shows up at the first sign of bad news.

Shouldn't you be in New Jersey blowing our former scrub RB?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back