Haskins Gone

Either way, Irvin and Polendy need to light a fire underneath their backsides and step up.

It's been done before.

They have a real opportunity here - better take advantage.

Advertisement
Irvin is overweight and has shown no discipline with his eating or ability to stay in shape. He's basically the fat Standish Dobard from 2015.

We NEEDED Haskins ---He was the best player on the scout team last year, and we are woefully thin at TE. If Herndon goes down we are in a world of hurt, and Richt will revert to the bad Richt and run verticals and go routes all game, like he did many times last year. Haskins was a dominant force on the scout team, and he would've grown this year on the field. You guys have lost your minds if you don't think this is a tremendous loss. **** near every player and former players speak highly of his talent and potential.

Richt wants a team full of choir boys. That doesn't work in big time college football, and you can't win titles that way. If he had a history of winning big games or national title under his belt, I'd shut my mouth, but this man has a history of suspending or kicking off talented player and losing big games that matter. He's also shown his play calling is stale and without imagination. We all saw this last year.

The guy failed a few drug tests and missed a class or two. GTFOH to be kicked off for that! Half of Bama's team failed multiple drug test. Haskins is a young guy and that behavior can be corrected.

Richt needs and apprenticeship with Jimmy Johnson to show him how to discipline guys and correct behavior. This bible thumping, clean cut, can't have a beer or else crap, must stop.

Richt is losing his **** mind! Haskins was going to be a beast at Miami. He is kicking too many guys off. I am sick of this ****! He wants a team full of choir boys, bible hymn singers, piano players and church goers. We need to keep a few edgy, mean guys on the squad to maintain balance.

I hope he is not building this Miami team in Georgia's image.

man shut yo soft *** up

You and I both know there is a ZERO percent chance you'd say that to my face. Stop being an internet thug, when you know **** well you ain't bout that life.

you some light work who told u otherwise?

The internet thug strikes again. You ain't bout that life, bruh; that much is obvious to everyone. You getting your internet thug on from Winnepeg or the prairies of Montana or some ****, ain't ya?

You watched a few Kimbo youtube clips circa 2002, took a couple shots of your granddaddy's Winnipeg made moonshine, and now you've got the liquid courage to be a tough guy. That's the only life you're about, so kill the internet thug noise. We don't believe you, you need more people.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Irvin is overweight and has shown no discipline with his eating or ability to stay in shape. He's basically the fat Standish Dobard from 2015.

We NEEDED Haskins ---He was the best player on the scout team last year, and we are woefully thin at TE. If Herndon goes down we are in a world of hurt, and Richt will revert to the bad Richt and run verticals and go routes all game, like he did many times last year. Haskins was a dominant force on the scout team, and he would've grown this year on the field. You guys have lost your minds if you don't think this is a tremendous loss. **** near every player and former players speak highly of his talent and potential.

Richt wants a team full of choir boys. That doesn't work in big time college football, and you can't win titles that way. If he had a history of winning big games or national title under his belt, I'd shut my mouth, but this man has a history of suspending or kicking off talented player and losing big games that matter. He's also shown his play calling is stale and without imagination. We all saw this last year.

The guy failed a few drug tests and missed a class or two. GTFOH to be kicked off for that! Half of Bama's team failed multiple drug test. Haskins is a young guy and that behavior can be corrected.

Richt needs and apprenticeship with Jimmy Johnson to show him how to discipline guys and correct behavior. This bible thumping, clean cut, can't have a beer or else crap, must stop.

Haskins was behind Irvin on the depth chart, sorry you can't understand that.

Irvin isn't the greatest athlete, but he understands the position and is a reliable player.

It's funny how people like you freak out over losing 3rd string guys. Sure it'd be nice to have him, but losing Haskins isn't the end of the football program. ****, it doesn't even hurt 1/10 as much as losing Grace and AQM last year.

We NEEDED Haskins....

The Svengali's off his fūcking rocker

IMG_1815.GIF

We NEEDED Haskins....

The Svengali's off his fūcking rocker

View attachment 46134

lol wtf is this gif

Advertisement
Get Langham cases of muscle milk. He's already pushing 240, kid looks huge.
I know everyone loves to play musical chairs with positions, but I actually think this would be a good idea.

Langham is a big 6'4 WR that looks over 230+ & is physically built to be a Receiving TE. Idk if he can block though lol.

But according to the Coaches, he made improvements in the Spring & he looked pretty good in the Spring scrimmage, so for purely depth purposes I wouldn't mind seeing him get moved to that spot.

I don't think he's ever gonna see a snap in game at WR except late 4th quarter vs Bethune, so why not give him a shot at TE.

Unless the staff thinks Malik Curry is good enough to be the 3rd TE

Moving a kid to a new position because he physically fits the bill and you need another body as opposed to deciding a HS kid will for sure put on 75 lbs by next year? Stop making sense.

I've mentioned this a few times , he's going to get lost in the depth at wr. We are desperate at te and DL is a huge cat , I mean every time I see him in videos I'm like " who is that guy", then I realize it's him. He definitely looks the part.

I'm not saying he'll blow guys off the line but he could flex out and be used more as a receiving option. At this point we need bodies.

I know everyone loves to play musical chairs with positions, but I actually think this would be a good idea.

Langham is a big 6'4 WR that looks over 230+ & is physically built to be a Receiving TE. Idk if he can block though lol.

But according to the Coaches, he made improvements in the Spring & he looked pretty good in the Spring scrimmage, so for purely depth purposes I wouldn't mind seeing him get moved to that spot.

I don't think he's ever gonna see a snap in game at WR except late 4th quarter vs Bethune, so why not give him a shot at TE.

Moving a kid to a new position because he physically fits the bill and you need another body as opposed to deciding a HS kid will for sure put on 75 lbs by next year? Stop making sense.

I've mentioned this a few times , he's going to get lost in the depth at wr. We are desperate at te and DL is a huge cat , I mean every time I see him in videos I'm like " who is that guy", then I realize it's him. He definitely looks the part.

I'm not saying he'll blow guys off the line but he could flex out and be used more as a receiving option. At this point we need bodies.

Does anyone know what this kid's deal is? I feel like I keep hearing how he's a hero in practice, but he never seems to make the field. Does he suck or is it behavioural? Is he one of those guys who'll blow up in the NFL after a crappy college career?

If we're flexing a dude out though, why on Earth would you rather have Langham on the field than one of our other WR's?

Again, people who can't understand the Richt will fit the offense to the personnel baffle me. 2 TE sets last year were a product of having two studs at TE and not much at WR. Even with Haskins, 2 TE sets are going to be rare this year. Richt will want to have at least 3 WR on the field outside of short yardage/goal line. We can go 7-8 deep at WR, no way we use just 2 on the field at a time.

As long as Herndon/Irvin are healthy, we don't need bodies at TE just to have bodies.

I'm sure once Thomas, Deejay, and Harley are embarassing DBs out of the slot, people will forget all about the need for 2 TE sets.

I think this is a pretty big loss. No way to deny that. I think next year he could have had a similar impact to Njoku did last year.
At the end of the day he was going to be a 2b or 3rd stringer so it's not terrible for this season except for the fact that he could have filled that Njoku role very well. But next year, we better hope that Brevin Jordan comes in ready to play. I think Polendey will be more of a Lee Smith, blocking type TE and Will Mallory will probably be too small to get early PT. So we will need Jordan to come in ready to play (he already has ACC size). I wouldn't be surprised to see Evidence weighing 235 by next year and getting some work in at TE.

Last edited:
Advertisement

If we're flexing a dude out though, why on Earth would you rather have Langham on the field than one of our other WR's?

Again, people who can't understand the Richt will fit the offense to the personnel baffle me. 2 TE sets last year were a product of having two studs at TE and not much at WR. Even with Haskins, 2 TE sets are going to be rare this year. Richt will want to have at least 3 WR on the field outside of short yardage/goal line. We can go 7-8 deep at WR, no way we use just 2 on the field at a time.

As long as Herndon/Irvin are healthy, we don't need bodies at TE just to have bodies.

I'm sure once Thomas, Deejay, and Harley are embarassing DBs out of the slot, people will forget all about the need for 2 TE sets.

I'm speaking as a te and for depth, not actualities. I'm technically viewing him more of a body. That would play very few snaps , but that still more than he'd play at wr.

The whole reason this was brought up is the huge depth issue at te, there's literally nobody there.

But if he did line up in the slot occasionally that be a huge **** running free off the line.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Polendey?!? Polendey?!?! The mere fact that Polendey is being thrown around as a viable TE option
speaks to the massive hole Haskins leaves at the TE position. Polendey, by and large, looked awful this spring, and looks like a guy that should never see the field here. He's not a Miami caliber TE, and even worse, he's a true Freshman

He looks like a guy better suited for Oline than TE, and we are one injury away from THAT guy playing major minutes ---with a green QB under center, tossing the rock to this lead footed TE

Last edited:
If he were what some are making him out to be, then Richt wouldn't have kicked him off the team, and we would've seen him play in mop up duty at TE or special teams.

Rick wouldn't kick a productive or potentially productive player off the team? Go check his record at UGA.

UM is not UGA. Too different situations re: lengths of employment, depth charts, recruiting competition etc.. My point is that Richt does things only when and if they make sense. He has a plan to replace Haskings, is all.

It's just different? That's why?

So we just gonna act like I didn't explain why? How is it the same?

How is it the same? Oh, let me think for a bit...Maybe it's the same because Rick is the same guy doing the same thing here that he did at UGA. He's kicking guys out just like he did there. Just because he hasn't kicked out any stars yet doesn't mean he won't.

If he were what some are making him out to be, then Richt wouldn't have kicked him off the team, and we would've seen him play in mop up duty at TE or special teams.

LOL pure ignorance!!!Did you not see the players Richt kicked off at Georgia

I dont know if Haskins was going to be good or not I just know he had the size. Props to Franchise for calling this

I havent seen Irvin since he was t St. Thomas... but ive seen him up close and personal(nohomo Franchise).. He was not 6'3 more like 6'1 he was out of shape, you can tell he didnt really hit the weight room, and he wanted to play WR... Here's to hoping that was all baby fat and that he had a total change of attitude....but I wouldnt put 10 internet dollars betting on that. So I'll just wait for Greentreee to annoint this Malik Curry dude as the next Jimmy Graham

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back