Haskins Gone

Winning still isn't important at Miami. Anything that makes it seem otherwise is a facade. I have had it with this nickel and dime bull****.

Advertisement
Richt is losing his **** mind! Haskins was going to be a beast at Miami. He is kicking too many guys off. I am sick of this ****! He wants a team full of choir boys, bible hymn singers, piano players and church goers. We need to keep a few edgy, mean guys on the squad to maintain balance.

I hope he is not building this Miami team in Georgia's image.

You're really this upset about a guy who was going to be third string this year and will probably get passed up by incoming TE recruits next year? Guy played quarterback in high school and has literally done nothing on the field here. It's OK. He won't be missed all that much.

Miami runs 2 TE sets and he would've played a lot this year. Also, who says he would've been 3rd string? The dude might've been the #2 guy this season (he has a much higher ceiling that Irvin), and in line to start in 2018. He was a dominant force for the scout team last year in his redshirt year.

You guys can bury your heads in the sand all you want, but Haskins is a significant loss for the future.

You and Haskins related?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Irvins too slow bruh

Haskins aint much faster.

Way more athletic though

Irvin's got better hands

Irvin reminds me of dobard......thank god for mallory and jordan. We cant afford herndon to go down or we will be in major trouble

Irvin is very athletic and will be a baller. He has the best hands, feet, and body control of that group and will live up to his father's moniker.

Advertisement
Richt is losing his **** mind! Haskins was going to be a beast at Miami. He is kicking too many guys off. I am sick of this ****! He wants a team full of choir boys, bible hymn singers, piano players and church goers. We need to keep a few edgy, mean guys on the squad to maintain balance.

I hope he is not building this Miami team in Georgia's image.

man shut yo soft *** up

You and I both know there is a ZERO percent chance you'd say that to my face. Stop being an internet thug, when you know **** well you ain't bout that life.

you some light work who told u otherwise?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back