Haskins Gone

Advertisement
THis is gonna play out similar to all the weight experts saying Bethel wouldn't be a DT.

At the very least, Evidence will end up playing in a hybrid capacity. David is a TE, but he spent most of his time flexed out. Evidence will probably be similar

These same " experts " say this 10 guys a class or year. They get one and now it's a thing lol.

I love the outlier debate.

Very confusing phrasing by you. The "weight experts" referenced are the ones thinking Bethel wouldn't move to DT because of his frame. So in such a scenario, how did they "get one".

Trying to see how what I stated was an outlier argument**

Just looked down the roster and the only other players I can pinpoint that there have been reasonable position debates on based on frame and ability to put on weight are Amari Carter (he will remain at Safety IMO), Derrick Smith (I think he stays at safety, but he does have a frame to potentially be a hybrid).

So please elaborate.

I believe Njoku's situation is one that is legitimately up for debate. The only dumb thing in this thread is to act like someone is dumb for suggesting that a 6'6 210 pound prospect might move to TE when his brother (with a slightly stouter build) just came through on a similar trajectory and his primary recruiter was Todd Hartley (you should peep who his signees have been: Miami Hurricanes Football Coaching Profile: Todd Hartley - State of The U).

It seems pretty apparent to me that it's not a foregone conclusion either way.

I think we can all agree that based on his frame today that he won't sniff a rep at TE for at LEAST 2 years. Which is not the same trajectory as a 1st round TE pick in his 3rd year of college.

I definitely agree that he won't be a TE for this coming season. Is the debate that he won't take the same exact trajectory as his brother or that he'll never be utilized in a TE capacity?

I guess all i was trying to say initially is that Haskins and Njoku situation are not intertwined. Njoku is in no immediate position to earn TE reps and the TE position could be fixed by the time he's big/experienced enough, if he even takes that route.

Advertisement
Richt is losing his **** mind! Haskins was going to be a beast at Miami. He is kicking too many guys off. I am sick of this ****! He wants a team full of choir boys, bible hymn singers, piano players and church goers. We need to keep a few edgy, mean guys on the squad to maintain balance.

I hope he is not building this Miami team in Georgia's image.

WHY WHY WHYYYYY IS HENLY STILL ON THE TEAM

I bet Henley goes to church with Richt and reads the bible in the locker room. Forget about talent--that's good enough for Richt!

Haskins probably had a couple of beers on Spring break, cussed twice, and missed Church 3 Sunday's in a row, and that was probably enough to send Richt over the edge.

Advertisement
Richt is losing his **** mind! Haskins was going to be a beast at Miami. He is kicking too many guys off. I am sick of this ****! He wants a team full of choir boys, bible hymn singers, piano players and church goers. We need to keep a few edgy, mean guys on the squad to maintain balance.

LOL

You're a clown. This guy hasn't produced and most likely wouldn't have produced.

Name one productive player he's kicked off the team.

Low-IQ porsters like you need to work up a head of steam and try really hard to come up with something better to porst than the first retarded thought that comes into your feeble brains.

Advertisement
That sucks......i'd hate for us to have to recruit a 3rd TE this cycle. We need a transfer or a Juco to fill the gap. IDC what anyone says if evidence ever grows into a te he's still 2-3 years from that. Kid is a string bean.

Evidence doesn't have the frame to put on weight to be a TE.
We will see. Evidence is coming in at the same weight as david did as a freshman. He's 6.5.5 215 right now

He's way skinnier and long frame. They're nowhere near the same build.

If he did switch ( and he's not) it would take awhile to bulk him up . His arms are tiny and like I said his frame is skinny. So he wouldn't help for awhile
He's not that much skinnier than David was coming in to miami

Foh bruh. Evidence is built like Randy Moss. You gonna put him at TE too?

LOL

You're a clown. This guy hasn't produced and most likely wouldn't have produced.

Name one productive player he's kicked off the team.

Low-IQ porsters like you need to work up a head of steam and try really hard to come up with something better to porst than the first retarded thought that comes into your feeble brains.

Richt was fired from his last job for lack of performance, and he had a penchant for suspending guys and kicking guys off the team at UGA.
Unlike you, I'm not about to pretend he is some football god, when he's shown himself to be merely slightly above average the last 5-6 years (especially after the Pat Nix styled play calling we saw from him last year)

He's got to show and prove.

Advertisement

You're really this upset about a guy who was going to be third string this year and will probably get passed up by incoming TE recruits next year? Guy played quarterback in high school and has literally done nothing on the field here. It's OK. He won't be missed all that much.

We have the best returning TE in the ACC, and the #1 and #8 TE recruits in the entire planet coming in.

But guys on here like the sky is falling because CMR cut the "can't-get-right" third stringer...

DEEP BREATHS. RELAX.

Advertisement
Back