Haskins Gone

Advertisement
Get Langham cases of muscle milk. He's already pushing 240, kid looks huge.

Last edited:
Depth chart will be wide open in 2018. Can't be anything but good news for Mallory and Jordan commitments.

Advertisement
Don't need any juco garbage. Leave it how it is. Irvin, Poledny, Mallory, & Jordan are more then enough in 2018.

That sucks......i'd hate for us to have to recruit a 3rd TE this cycle. We need a transfer or a Juco to fill the gap. IDC what anyone says if evidence ever grows into a te he's still 2-3 years from that. Kid is a string bean.

Evidence doesn't have the frame to put on weight to be a TE.
We will see. Evidence is coming in at the same weight as david did as a freshman. He's 6.5.5 215 right now

He's way skinnier and long frame. They're nowhere near the same build.

If he did switch ( and he's not) it would take awhile to bulk him up . His arms are tiny and like I said his frame is skinny. So he wouldn't help for awhile
He's not that much skinnier than David was coming in to miami

That sucks......i'd hate for us to have to recruit a 3rd TE this cycle. We need a transfer or a Juco to fill the gap. IDC what anyone says if evidence ever grows into a te he's still 2-3 years from that. Kid is a string bean.

We will see. Evidence is coming in at the same weight as david did as a freshman. He's 6.5.5 215 right now

If he did switch ( and he's not) it would take awhile to bulk him up . His arms are tiny and like I said his frame is skinny. So he wouldn't help for awhile

This, David looked like a TE coming out of HS. His lower body was already huge. Evidence looks like a basketball player.

Advertisement

And if you've seen him and his brother stand next to each other, you'd see that Evidence is taller by a few inches.

LOL OK

Excellent rebuttal.
Your post was so dumb none is needed.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The irony

Advertisement

This, David looked like a TE coming out of HS. His lower body was already huge. Evidence looks like a basketball player.

Exactly , the lower body alone says he's not a te. He's pushing 6'6 but is skinny.

Dude is and always has been a wr, just throwing bad weight on a kid don't mean he's a te. And it would be bad weight as skinny as he is.

The irony
Doesnt have the frame lol

I swear they need to vet accounts better.

The kid is a rail and has the body of a receiver. David and Evidence did not have the same body composition. The fact that your best comment in this thread was "LOL" is the irony in this pointless discussion.

The irony

His frame is lanky and small , he's just tall as ****. It would take a couple years to get the necessary weight on him. And that not counting if he can block and get physical in trenches. I mean te's have to block.

I swear some of y'all think this is madden.

Advertisement

Exactly , the lower body alone says he's not a te. He's pushing 6'6 but is skinny.

Dude is and always has been a wr, just throwing bad weight on a kid don't mean he's a te. And it would be bad weight as skinny as he is.

According to [MENTION=288]Hegemon[/MENTION] this is a retarded comment. Can't make this up.

Excellent rebuttal.

The irony

The kid is a rail and has the body of a receiver. David and Evidence did not have the same body composition. The fact that your best comment in this thread was "LOL" is the irony in this pointless discussion.

Don't waste your time with these guys, they play too much madden. I'm sure Teddywaistline has a new handle

Advertisement
Back