Haskins Gone

Haskins was overrated. He was a big body and athletic, but he was SLOW. looking at his highlights vs slow and low divison NJ highlights he wasnt even outrunning anyone. when you looked at David NJOKU was also came form a small divison NJ class, he was outrunning people easily. I remember telling people on here about that and they called me a "troll" and "hater".

Advertisement
We will see. Evidence is coming in at the same weight as david did as a freshman. He's 6.5.5 215 right now

He's way skinnier and long frame. They're nowhere near the same build.

If he did switch ( and he's not) it would take awhile to bulk him up . His arms are tiny and like I said his frame is skinny. So he wouldn't help for awhile

This, David looked like a TE coming out of HS. His lower body was already huge. Evidence looks like a basketball player.

Exactly , the lower body alone says he's not a te. He's pushing 6'6 but is skinny.

Dude is and always has been a wr, just throwing bad weight on a kid don't mean he's a te. And it would be bad weight as skinny as he is.

According to [MENTION=288]Hegemon[/MENTION] this is a retarded comment. Can't make this up.
It is retarded.

Remains retarded.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Herndon might be the most indispensable player on the team (or Walton). Have depth at most other positions if someone went down without a dramatic drop off.

Advertisement
Unsurprising given the rumblings and Peter's earlier reports. But I'm still disappointed because we lack depth, and I think Hogskins had all of the tools to be great at the position. Bummer. Irving best get ready.

More PT for Dallas, Thomas, and Mullins.

But Herndon will get a Walford workload, he'll probably be on the field more than Walton.

Advertisement
That sucks......i'd hate for us to have to recruit a 3rd TE this cycle. We need a transfer or a Juco to fill the gap. IDC what anyone says if evidence ever grows into a te he's still 2-3 years from that. Kid is a string bean.

Evidence doesn't have the frame to put on weight to be a TE.

LOL OK

THis is gonna play out similar to all the weight experts saying Bethel wouldn't be a DT.

At the very least, Evidence will end up playing in a hybrid capacity. David is a TE, but he spent most of his time flexed out. Evidence will probably be similar

That sucks......i'd hate for us to have to recruit a 3rd TE this cycle. We need a transfer or a Juco to fill the gap. IDC what anyone says if evidence ever grows into a te he's still 2-3 years from that. Kid is a string bean.

LOL OK

THis is gonna play out similar to all the weight experts saying Bethel wouldn't be a DT.

At the very least, Evidence will end up playing in a hybrid capacity. David is a TE, but he spent most of his time flexed out. Evidence will probably be similar

These same " experts " say this 10 guys a class or year. They get one and now it's a thing lol.

I love the outlier debate.

Advertisement
I'm tired of losing players. This has to stop

UGA fans always said Richt doesn't take **** and gets rid of a lot of trouble. Teams liked to schedule UGA early because theres usually a lot suspensions coming from the offseason too

Polendy is going to do what we all expected him to do this year. Only used for blocking in short yardage situations. The added depth at WR lessens the blow of losing Haskins and I doubt we'll be using as many multiple tight end sets this year anyway. They had to use Njoku and Herndon in tandem so much last year because the WR options after Coley and Richards were doo-doo. With more playmakers on the outside, using extra tight ends won't be as common.

LOL OK

correct

Advertisement

LOL OK

These same " experts " say this 10 guys a class or year. They get one and now it's a thing lol.

I love the outlier debate.

I was on the side saying Bethel was going to be a DT, but he was already a fairly large DE, so it made sense especially with the depth issues we can have at DT in 2018.

But yeah, saying that a kid who's 6'5 and barely over 200 can be a TE is laughable. Especially when he lacks the frame to put on the necessary amount of weight. People forget what David looked like coming into his freshman year compared to Evidence.

All the faqqits who **** on me for saying he'd be gone before ever playing a snap here can now officially eat my ******** after a workout.

Cant miss what you never had.... i'm sure he'll turn it around somewhere but it's the TE position, very easy to replace and he was 9/10 going to get beat out by the freshmen coming in anyway

Advertisement
Back