Haselwood Told Us

”he didn’t know the plays, we couldn’t get him in the game”. Some terrible bs excuse Diaz would have come up with. Would probably be on the bench with our other former top 55 ranked overall player like Jeremiah payton
For real, like put them in for the things they do know.

Advertisement
Biggest issue with this team is they are mentally soft. We were playing well in the first half. We were up 21-14 and were driving the ball. We missed the field goal and we were a completely different team after that. Our defense looked like a Mark Onofrio defense and our offense couldn't get a first down.

I’ve said it going back to the randy Shannon day

Obviously coaching is major issue but personnel is another big problem. I’ve been harping in on this for quite some time now.
We need to change the way we evaluate and recruit kids. Also times have changed in regards to soflo talent.

South Florida talent is vastly overrated and I don’t care what tweet Dmoney pulls up. This isn’t the 80s anymore or even the early 2000s. Kids down here USED to play with a chip on their shoulder. Kids felt disrespected with the lack of exposure and recruitment. Name one kid on our roster that play with a chip? We have zero badasses on this team. We’ve got guys making highlights after games we lost.

Football is too big now. You can find talent all over the place. Our best QB is from GA, best RB from GA, Best WRs are from MI and ILL, best TE is from LV. Best DL from VA. Best LB from North Florida.

South Florida kids are soft. Point blank and its from all the coddling and handlers telling them they the best their entire life.
GT was not the better team, but they played like they were. GT is not better than UVA. So, there clearly isn't a talent gap of GT over Miami.

Overrated or not, the team doesn't play with desperation week in and week out. I've seen 2 &1/2 games where the team played with desperation: Florida, 2nd half of VT, and UVA. Our offensive line doesn't play with a mean streak. It lacks the fight.

Certainly, if we could make even 1/3 field goals, we would have won the game. However, the game should have never been that close.

Social media privileges should be taken away from the team. Bunch of players who only care about their own shine on IG for internet points. Doesn’t seem to bother them if we lose.

His comments about some players being happy with losing sure rang true yesterday. It was absolutely revolting to see some of our Canes dancing and smiling in the 4th quarter of that sh-t show yesterday.

Yes, our staff sucks. But other than a small handful, our players suck too. The truth hurts sometimes.

Advertisement
These kids are ***aloons. The only with heart is DJ. That kid leaves it all on the field every game. These SF divas are all about themselves. It’s a trait learned at an early age. When they are winning it’s all good, they don’t know how to deal with adversity. That’s because they all transfer 300 times in high school

Social media privileges should be taken away from the team. Bunch of players who only care about their own shine on IG for internet points. Doesn’t seem to bother them if we lose.

You ain't lying...

All that matters to this soft-*** team is that they post the most dramatic, cutest, corniest little cliche before or after the game

"God's plan"
"For everyone who said I couldn't (has like 1 catch- 7 yards)"
"My time gonna come"
"Win or lose I ride with my bros"
"No one said it would be easy"
"Don't be a fan later" (later been come and went, btw...They thought they were cute with that didn't they)
"GOAT (post highlight of a player's best play against Bethune Cookman)"
"The Path won't always be straight"

Man just shut the f**k up and play ball you little drama queen.

We have a culture problem and if you think it’s on the players I can’t help you!!! Our players are highly rated before they commit to us and with the exception of a very players regress big time in our program. How does Donaldson play ONE down here looking like he ate Malik rozier this past off season. In the right culture he would not have played a down. Al blades has been our second best dB the whole season yet Ivey starts and plays over him. It’s culture. In looking at Perry’s play over the past three games how did Jarren get any starts? No perry hasn’t been all world but his mobility alone gave us a huge edge. Don’t get me in the kicker situation. We stared yet another season playing under the 85 scholarship number. Why not put out a call for another scholarship kicker, for competition if at a minimum. For does that want to talk about butchs bad season, our culture was intact. If we had a rule coach Ivey would habe not seen the field again after that HORRIBLE punt td. That was inexcusable. That has nothing to do with inexperience that was just not a smart play. Yet coaches roll him out there again!

You ain't lying...

All that matters to this soft-*** team is that they post the most dramatic, cutest, corniest little cliche before or after the game

"God's plan"
"For everyone who said I couldn't (has like 1 catch- 7 yards)"
"My time gonna come"
"Win or lose I ride with my bros"
"No one said it would be easy"
"Don't be a fan later" (later been come and went, btw...They thought they were cute with that didn't they)
"GOAT (post highlight of a player's best play against Bethune Cookman)"
"The Path won't always be straight"

Man just shut the f**k up and play ball you little drama queen.

“Hold the vision clear”

1571583818645.gif

Advertisement
We have a culture problem and if you think it’s on the players I can’t help you!!! Our players are highly rated before they commit to us and with the exception of a very players regress big time in our program. How does Donaldson play ONE down here looking like he ate Malik rozier this past off season. In the right culture he would not have played a down. Al blades has been our second best dB the whole season yet Ivey starts and plays over him. It’s culture. In looking at Perry’s play over the past three games how did Jarren get any starts? No perry hasn’t been all world but his mobility alone gave us a huge edge. Don’t get me in the kicker situation. We stared yet another season playing under the 85 scholarship number. Why not put out a call for another scholarship kicker, for competition if at a minimum. For does that want to talk about butchs bad season, our culture was intact. If we had a rule coach Ivey would habe not seen the field again after that HORRIBLE punt td. That was inexcusable. That has nothing to do with inexperience that was just not a smart play. Yet coaches roll him out there again!

No special teams coach can help a kid just stopping for no reason. Y’all keep making excuses for them. All phases of the program deserve blame. Admin and Coaches First and then Players. No one gets a pass for the shiit on the field. 29 missed tackles isn’t just coaching

No special teams coach can help a kid just stopping for no reason. Y’all keep making excuses for them. All phases of the program deserve blame. Admin and Coaches First and then Players. No one gets a pass for the shiit on the field. 29 missed tackles isn’t just coaching

I hear ya. I think we agree, only difference I think if he had competition he would be better or the next option would not be some pop warner looking mity mite kicker. I saw Davidson yesterday and almost threw up, I thought I saw my son's kicker from his pop warner team. How did he even get a shot. He looks all of 5-5, 120 pounds soaking wet.

Posters spewing the trite canard about “it’s the players”.

It’s absurd! It’s the coaches! 100% coaches.

Coaches discipline, coaches inspire, coaches hire, coaches fire.

Blaming the players is like blaming a car’s performance on the assembly workers instead of management, engineering and design.

Florida, UNC, VT, and GT (in addition to UVA’s, Mendenhall) would have beaten their own teams with Miami’s roster - by at least 2 TDs, maybe 3.

Man facts!!!! We are in the top 20 in blue chip ratio! How come when these guys get here they suck, collectively?! Are we just randomly getting the ones that are busts? No! We are not! Most of these kids have offers from all the big time teams, so why do they suck here? We can’t beat teams with 1&2 star players.. it’s coaching. The moment the players get here they get coached by our coaches. They get conditioned (mentally and physically) to become who they are today! All those guys go to another school and get coached and conditioned better they ball out. It just is not happening here and it is the coaches. Give ucf or unc or even wake forest our roster.. wake is averaging more ppg than us lmao! WAKE FOREST!!!

DJ Ivey congratulating decommits and then goes out and plays like garbage is the epitome of loser attitude. If manny was really about what he said some of these slackers wouldn’t be playing. Jadon was right. These guys don’t care enough

After the game Ivey had against UVA and then that no effort on that fake punt yesterday, I would have chewed his *** all the way to the bench for all the players to see that is completely unacceptable.
I figured Diaz would have a lot more excitement/emotion on the sidelines as he did when he was as DC. So far, I haven’t seen that at all. Not sure if it’s bc he’s overwhelmed or not.

Advertisement
Lmao at FIU and FAU.

Look at our roster and theirs, which do you think will have the most players in the NFL in 3-4 years?

Id love to make that bet with whatever idiot made that talent argument.

We have a lot of really good players. They're just coached by a bunch of idiots.

devin singletary was a better back than travis homer last year. I think the point is the talent gap between miami and other teams isnt as big as u think

After the game Ivey had against UVA and then that no effort on that fake punt yesterday, I would have chewed his *** all the way to the bench for all the players to see that is completely unacceptable.
I figured Diaz would have a lot more excitement/emotion on the sidelines as he did when he was as DC. So far, I haven’t seen that at all. Not sure if it’s bc he’s overwhelmed or not.

for me its the attitude i cant rock with. Congratulating decommits, getting suspended 1st game, posting abt fashion after a game in which u gave up a fake punt for a score. Like bro i know pop warner kids who get more upset after a game

Advertisement
I’ve said it going back to the randy Shannon day

Obviously coaching is major issue but personnel is another big problem. I’ve been harping in on this for quite some time now.
We need to change the way we evaluate and recruit kids. Also times have changed in regards to soflo talent.

South Florida talent is vastly overrated and I don’t care what tweet Dmoney pulls up. This isn’t the 80s anymore or even the early 2000s. Kids down here USED to play with a chip on their shoulder. Kids felt disrespected with the lack of exposure and recruitment. Name one kid on our roster that play with a chip? We have zero badasses on this team. We’ve got guys making highlights after games we lost.

Football is too big now. You can find talent all over the place. Our best QB is from GA, best RB from GA, Best WRs are from MI and ILL, best TE is from LV. Best DL from VA. Best LB from North Florida.

South Florida kids are soft. Point blank and its from all the coddling and handlers telling them they the best their entire life.

I'm just gonna post this **** in here instead of the shaq thread because this thread is more relevant for it:

all this just breeds of a culture of kids with their heads stuck up their *** reading twitter probably 4-5 hours a day as if any of that stuff will matter come game day.

the fact these scrubs wanted to call up @dsddcane the day after the barely beat CMU should tell you everything.

they've been taught since they were kids that they are better by default but... you're not

ya'll didn't build this ****, your fathers did they're the ones where the real 3 stars were actually 5 stars back in the day. Ya'll embarass us, the best players on this team aren't even from south florida. All we get from south florida is a bunch of loud mouth divas.

Dancing on the sidelines LOL ya'll get danced on every saturday then the other team goes and bangs your hoes and rides off into the sunset.

disgraceful, where are the leaders at huh? Ken dorsey would be screaming his ear off at dj ivey. Ed reed would make sure he would **** near never see the football field again after the FIRST mistake.

we have NO leaders whatsoever on offense, and on defense don't even get me started.. i'm done bruhs, i'm getting faded as fck on as much alcohol as a human can take on this sunday evening.

Advertisement
Back