Haselwood Told Us

#3 WR on a team with the best WR in the nation and a future R1-R3 WR ahead of him. He's producing and he'll be alright. Lamb and Rambo have 50% marketshare of yards and catches...Haselwood has 10. He is going to be one of the best wide outs in the country next year and in line for an Age 19 breakout season, which is a first round quality WR.

He made the right choice going to Oklahoma.

thanks. I kind of forgot about him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really don’t know the answer. I knew when Richt retired that day it would be a lazy Manny hire.
After Manny took over I fell into the trap of his gimmicks. He canned everyone on O. He landed some legit transfers and crashed FSU’s camp.
Now that we are 7 games in, I can’t believe the team has failed on so many little things. We are truly a fg kicker and a muffed punt away from being 6-1 even with the other blunders of blown coverage, penalties galore and **** poor play calling on O and D.
This isn’t a talent thing other than the fg kickers. It coaching and I want to believe it’s a switch that will flip but it keeps happening. If it’s not 1 thing it’s another.
Can Diaz turn the corner or is he finished?
I still don’t get the feeling the players have quit like under Shannon and Golden.

Did you watch the same game I did today? The defense absolutely quit today

Advertisement
#3 WR on a team with the best WR in the nation and a future R1-R3 WR ahead of him. He's producing and he'll be alright. Lamb and Rambo have 50% marketshare of yards and catches...Haselwood has 10. He is going to be one of the best wide outs in the country next year and in line for an Age 19 breakout season, which is a first round quality WR.

He made the right choice going to Oklahoma.

He wouldn’t be our number 3 receiver.

Probably be on redshirt watch if he did come here.

Miami gone Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've learned that podcasts of former players are terrible. They either don't understand what they are seeing, or choose not to see reality. The talent on the roster is obviously far better than fiu or fau (or cmu or va tech or gt for that matter.)

OTH Podcast a few weeks ago references the opinion of an NFL contact saying he saw no difference between the level of our players and those at FIU and FAU....
That dip**** probably works for the Dolphins which makes him less qualified than anyone on this board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back