Haselwood Told Us

Advertisement
People on here making fun of dude like he was wrong about the team at the time. Also ignoring the fact the Iowa St would be Duke by prob 3 TDs
Hasslewood Told Us........The Truth lololol. Nothing was wrong with what that kid said. Don’t like it ? Grow some nuts and smash the dukes of the world every year like we’re supposed to.
Using hindsight, yes he was right. This program was a mess 5 months ago. Now we are not and situated better than Oklahoma, and humor stems from the irony that he picked a school that has loss to a wrestling school and a pole vaulting school over a school that has loss to a “basketball” school.

Using hindsight, yes he was right. This program was a mess 5 months ago. Now we are not and situated better than Oklahoma, and humor stems from the irony that he picked a school that has loss to a wrestling school and a pole vaulting school over a school that has loss to a “basketball” school.
I get the "look at him now thing" ....It's funny to some.

Advertisement

I already know

Advertisement
I get the "look at him now thing" ....It's funny to some.
What's funny to me is the irony. Granted, at that time, we all understood and got it, we sucked at that time.

But look at him and look at us now. Chokelahoma lost to 2 basketball schools BACK TO BACK. And Hazelwood is hurt. Turnabout is fair play.

Advertisement
Back