Haselwood Told Us

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is everything from the BOT, coaching, the athletic department to the lack of community support, stadium, ACC refs, and talentless and apathetic players.

There is no lack of community support. When the Canes win the stadium is sold out. Fans just aren't going to spend money on a terrible product.

Yes, we focus on Manny Diaz and his staff as well as the macro level administrative issues at this University.

However, under no circumstances should the PLAYERS get a pass.

Some of these players are sorry af and should have been told to get lost a long time ago and are just one of many reasons why our University is sorry af.

Haselwood was right, but this fanbase gets way too in their feelings for our sorry af school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boy when this first dropped some of the “fans” killed this dude and said he didn’t have a Cane mentality. This kid 100% had a Cane mentality and wanted to be in Miami but his mindset and vision would not tolerate the mediocrity here.
I’ve always said it. Then people wonder why we’re Decommit U. Some of these recruits really do want to be part of what this program stood for, but when you need to make career decisions you scan your options and realize that this is a dumpster fire. We don’t lose those recruits to bags. They don’t need bags deciding between 4-8 and the chance to compete with elite players and well coached programs.

Advertisement
And folks claimed in that thread “bags” is why he ain’t come to Miami. Lol they still stick to that narrative even after seeing how he told no lies.

I really don’t know the answer. I knew when Richt retired that day it would be a lazy Manny hire.
After Manny took over I fell into the trap of his gimmicks. He canned everyone on O. He landed some legit transfers and crashed FSU’s camp.
Now that we are 7 games in, I can’t believe the team has failed on so many little things. We are truly a fg kicker and a muffed punt away from being 6-1 even with the other blunders of blown coverage, penalties galore and **** poor play calling on O and D.
This isn’t a talent thing other than the fg kickers. It coaching and I want to believe it’s a switch that will flip but it keeps happening. If it’s not 1 thing it’s another.
Can Diaz turn the corner or is he finished?
I still don’t get the feeling the players have quit like under Shannon and Golden.

What’s Haselwood been up to this year?

#3 WR on a team with the best WR in the nation and a future R1-R3 WR ahead of him. He's producing and he'll be alright. Lamb and Rambo have 50% marketshare of yards and catches...Haselwood has 10. He is going to be one of the best wide outs in the country next year and in line for an Age 19 breakout season, which is a first round quality WR.

He made the right choice going to Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Back