Haselwood Told Us

Lmao at FIU and FAU.

Look at our roster and theirs, which do you think will have the most players in the NFL in 3-4 years?

Id love to make that bet with whatever idiot made that talent argument.

We have a lot of really good players. They're just coached by a bunch of idiots.

Advertisement
#3 WR on a team with the best WR in the nation and a future R1-R3 WR ahead of him. He's producing and he'll be alright. Lamb and Rambo have 50% marketshare of yards and catches...Haselwood has 10. He is going to be one of the best wide outs in the country next year and in line for an Age 19 breakout season, which is a first round quality WR.

He made the right choice going to Oklahoma.

That WR room is so stacked another 5 star kid in Theo Wease gets almost no playing time.

That dip**** probably works for the Dolphins which makes him less qualified than anyone in this board.

Don’t know who it was. Just pointing to what I heard from what was probably at least a month ago.

Lack of standout production + attitude mentioned by Haselwood + inexperienced staff = 3-4

Doesn’t the #asu thread prove Haselwoods theory a bit... What we know is good Miami had dudes getting in other’s faces to be better, waiting their turn, not creating social media drama and leaving.

Last edited:
He wouldn’t be our number 3 receiver.

Probably be on redshirt watch if he did come here.

Miami gone Miami.
”he didn’t know the plays, we couldn’t get him in the game”. Some terrible bs excuse Diaz would have come up with. Would probably be on the bench with our other former top 55 ranked overall player like Jeremiah payton

Advertisement
People don’t understand the difference between going into a winning program where the fact that nobody on that team knows what it’s like to lose more than 2 games in a season, makes you compete like a winner that never wants to lose.... versus going into a program where you may lose to Duke or GaTech every year and have walk ons playing next to you.

Players don’t just wake up with a loser mentality... Duke Johnson came out of high school a champion ready to turn the Miami program around. By the time his junior year started he was thinking NFL like the other “leaders” on that team at the time.

I’ve always said it. Then people wonder why we’re Decommit U. Some of these recruits really do want to be part of what this program stood for, but when you need to make career decisions you scan your options and realize that this is a dumpster fire. We don’t lose those recruits to bags. They don’t need bags deciding between 4-8 and the chance to compete with elite players and well coached programs.
Like yea you can blame bags on losing elite kids like Jerry Juedy and Haselwood and I’m sure Bags were a factor. But let’s be realistic if you’re a 5 star talent. What logic is there in passing up Bama/Clemson/ Oklahoma + Bags to go to 4-8 7-9 Miami?

Advertisement
It's not the players. Talent is good enough to be solid top 20. The staff is way overmatched every week and of course that looks like players to some eyes.

I disagree. Coaching didn’t cause Shaq to drop a likely pick 6 to seal the game for Miami. You can only do so much for missing tackles and dropped passes. You can put them in a position to make those plays but at the end of the day it’s up to them to execute

Haselwood was right, but this fanbase gets way too in their feelings for our sorry af school.
We tried telling these cats that this was a lazy hire. But they continued to circle jerk with Scarface memes.

I doubt Manny will progress. We've seen it with the bums we've hired since 2001.

Haselwood made the right choice and went to a real football program. He is going to be a beast in Lincoln's offense.

Advertisement
Lmao at FIU and FAU.

Look at our roster and theirs, which do you think will have the most players in the NFL in 3-4 years?

Id love to make that bet with whatever idiot made that talent argument.

We have a lot of really good players. They're just coached by a bunch of idiots.

Coached by a bunch of unqualified simps who didn’t hire themselves.

At Miami, we lead the world In lack of accountability. Only at Miami is Blake James employed.

It really is a simple fix but it takes someone to realize how simple that fix is...

Bring in an AD who is passionate, competent and give them autonomy.

But our fans are concerned with the OL coach and the talent.

Advertisement
Lol if you think he didn’t get bagged by Oklahoma but he’s telling the truth in that video about some players for sure though
Lol That tired *** bag excuse needs to die out. We know it’s happening but the crying about it has to go, when bags are just the cherry on top. We provide all the ice cream for why not to come here our **** selves.

I’ve said it going back to the randy Shannon day

Obviously coaching is major issue but personnel is another big problem. I’ve been harping in on this for quite some time now.
We need to change the way we evaluate and recruit kids. Also times have changed in regards to soflo talent.

South Florida talent is vastly overrated and I don’t care what tweet Dmoney pulls up. This isn’t the 80s anymore or even the early 2000s. Kids down here USED to play with a chip on their shoulder. Kids felt disrespected with the lack of exposure and recruitment. Name one kid on our roster that play with a chip? We have zero badasses on this team. We’ve got guys making highlights after games we lost.

Football is too big now. You can find talent all over the place. Our best QB is from GA, best RB from GA, Best WRs are from MI and ILL, best TE is from LV. Best DL from VA. Best LB from North Florida.

South Florida kids are soft. Point blank and its from all the coddling and handlers telling them they the best their entire life.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe that our talent is worse than App St, Cincinnati, and SMU and they're all top 25.

Good talent can have the wrong attitude, but that's all the fault of the staff.

There is no lack of community support. When the Canes win the stadium is sold out. Fans just aren't going to spend money on a terrible product.
That's the deal here in South Florida. We live in a unique situation were there's a bunch of other things to do on a Saturday than go to a football game. Football is not automatically the big ticket in town. You have to sell that ticket. You sell the ticket by winning.

Advertisement
Back