Has anyone considered...

miniGif_20211026230001.gif

Advertisement
Ive been waiting weeks for some post with substance. Anyone can create a fire Manny or Blake post to get likes. The truth is we loss two close games with a ab who was making his 1st and 2nd start. Third game we won and he's looking better and better each game. Knighting is playing great as well but Fire Manny and Blake post get likes so thata's more fun to some of you. Ok we get it you made your statement now lets talk football
You’d really keep Blake if it was your call?

"Reality is the starting QB got hurt and the backup QB has came in "

you seem to be implying that we were doing great when the starting QB was in. We were struggling then as well. The season has been a disaster from the start.and not because the starting QB went down.
I'm implying that since the backup has come in the offense is actually looking better. The oline play is better as well. Some of this has to do with Knigton being back also. Put the bull$hit aside for a moment and realize a few things. The two ganes we loss with TVD could have and sgoukd have been W's but with QB getting his 1st and 2nd starts UN college football he's learning on the job as well. Now compare his 1st and 2nd start vs his last and you will see he's becoming better by the week. Does the coaches getting any credit for that?

You’d really keep Blake if it was your call?
I've never once said keep Blake or Manny. All I'm saying is I've seen alot of football and you can't put this all all on coaches. For example in the Virginia game Kitchens and Clarke both drop int's in the end zone. Those two pics takes away 14 point and the Virginia game turns into a W

Last edited:
These are the mistakes he should have been making and learning from at Temple. Too much, too soon. He skipped a grade and found out real quick that there was still plenty to learn. I don't blame Manny, it was his dream job. It was Blake who mucked this all up. The best thing that could have happened to Manny was if he got on that plane. Go learn at Temple for 4 or 5 years and then come home a hero. Now he's being ran out of town by the fans.

Advertisement
I'm implying that since the backup has come in the offense is actually looking better. The oline play is better as well. Some of this has to do with Knigton being back also. Put the bull$hit aside for a moment and realize a few things. The two ganes we loss with TVD could have and sgoukd have been W's but with QB getting his 1st and 2nd starts UN college football he's learning on the job as well. Now compare his 1st and 2nd start vs his last and you will see he's becoming better by the week. Does the coaches getting any credit for that?
Putting the bullsh1t aside...it's SUCH bullsh1t to say we "could have" and "should have" won those close games. WE DIDN'T. That all that matters in the end. It annoys the **** out of me when people do that.

Anyway

Absolutely Lashlee should get credit if he is developing TVD...we will need a bigger sample size than three games to see what we got but he is looks to be in a good trajectory.
Still IMO TVD is not a reason manny should get another year.

I've never once said keep Blake or Manny. All I'm saying is I've seen alot of football and you can't put this all all on coaches. For example in the Virginia game Kitchens and Clarke both drop pint's in the end zone. Those two pica takes away 14 point and the Virginia game turns into a W

By that logic, NC St dropped a couple easy big plays so that turns into a Loss

Advertisement
I've never once said keep Blake or Manny. All I'm saying is I've seen alot of football and you can't put this all all on coaches. For example in the Virginia game Kitchens and Clarke both drop pint's in the end zone. Those two pica takes away 14 point and the Virginia game turns into a W

Diaz fired his DC, took over the position to prove his worth and the D is 111th in scoring D and 89th in total defense vs D1 opponents.

GREAT JOB by Diaz!

We’re losing to teams or squeaking by teams, consistently, year after year, who are at a significant talent disadvantage to us. There’s a coaching underperformance component to this. It’s been going on long before Manny. Remember all those 3 star Virginia Tech teams that owned us under Frank Beamer and Bud Foster? That was coaching. That’s the main problem we have once you get past Blake. This is a max 2 loss team and ACC Champion this year with competent coaching.

Advertisement
Putting the bullsh1t aside...it's SUCH bullsh1t to say we "could have" and "should have" won those close games. WE DIDN'T. That all that matters in the end. It annoys the **** out of me when people do that.

Anyway

Absolutely Lashlee should get credit if he is developing TVD...we will need a bigger sample size than three games to see what we got but he is looks to be in a good trajectory.
Still IMO TVD is not a reason manny should get another year.

Lmao " if " he's developing TVD do you know another QB coach that we have? Give him credit. Manny ia not going to get fired. The school has invested too much in him. They're going to give him Anothet year

We’re losing to teams or squeaking by teams, consistently, year after year, who are at a significant talent disadvantage to us. There’s a coaching underperformance component to this. It’s been going on long before Manny. Remember all those 3 star Virginia Tech teams that owned us under Frank Beamer and Bud Foster? That was coaching. That’s the main problem we have once you get past Blake. This is a max 2 loss team and ACC Champion this year with competent coaching.
Ok is this a max two loss season with our current QB or a max two loss season with King?

Advertisement
Ive been waiting weeks for some post with substance. Anyone can create a fire Manny or Blake post to get likes. The truth is we loss two close games with a ab who was making his 1st and 2nd start. Third game we won and he's looking better and better each game. Knighting is playing great as well but Fire Manny and Blake post get likes so thata's more fun to some of you. Ok we get it you made your statement now lets talk football
More of the same talking points from the Hecht. "We could easily be..."

Lmao so because I dont join in on the fire Manny and Blake comments to get likes Im a slurper Lmao.
Don't deny! Be proud, you've earned it.

Lmao " if " he's developing TVD do you know another QB coach that we have? Give him credit. Manny ia not going to get fired. The school has invested too much in him. They're going to give him Anothet year
Guy I know he is the QB coach...the "if" comment was regarding sample size. Its only been three games. I did say he seems like he is on a good trajectory and if he continues on it Lashlee should absolute get credit for developing TVD....don't understand how you didn't get that.
I have no clue if Manny will get fired or not....I suspect you don't either.
The athletic department is so badly managed that it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they kept him and gave him an extension.
Doesn't change my opinion that he SHOULD be fired today.

Healthy King or TVD and Mark Stoops, Kiffin, Herman, Mario, Freeze with their staffs instead of this one - yeah, 2 losses. 10-2 plus ACC Champ.
TVD is a red shirt freshman with zero experience. I would never say a guy who has never played significant time would lead this team to 10-2. That's a bit much but I would say if King moved on after the ACL injury and TVD was the starter since game 1 against Alabama in my opinion we would be 5-2 right now. TVD is getting better with experience and that should be obvious to everyone. Ok you take any of those coaches and with a hurt King were not 10-2 just my opinion

Advertisement
Back