Hartley tweet

Every year FSU tells another tight end recruit, "we've just been waiting for an athlete like you at the position to open things up" and every year the last guy thy told that to either transfers or make his peace as a decoy and a blocker.

Meanwhile, our TEs cash checks and score TDs in the NFL.

McKitty is a giant egghead.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And yet this staff couldn't convince him to be a Cane. FAIL

Yup.

Our pitch to TEs blows theirs out of the water. Njoku just put up big numbers in our offense and he's set to be a first-round pick. Njoku turning pro creates an opening for early playing time, especially with Haskins' off-field f***ery. Our TE tradition is richer than any other program in the country. FSU, meanwhile, neglects the position in their offense and hasn't produced any TE worth a dam in McKitty's lifetime.

And yet Hartley didn't close on him. Of all the battles to lose on the trail, we shouldn't be missing out on top TE targets.

he's good at taking shots but he can't close. makes him look as foolish as the kid choosing fsu over us

Maybe not summer at McKinny. There is another TE recruit UM it's now targeting for this cycle and others for next cycle. Not like he is only recruiting a single player.

Advertisement
Hartley is the skinny white dude that they end up writing books about because he somehow headed the Chinese mafia and was simultaneously a member of both Northern and Southern Mexican gangs. He's also responsible for at least 418 deaths in greater Chicago.

Our pitch has always blown theirs out of the water and they've always beaten us out for highly-ranked TEs. Multiple coaching staffs over years. The TEs we put into the league recently they would never lower themselves to recruiting. Anyone worried about Miami producing TEs and losing one to FSU doesn't pay attention. How is Jeremy Kerr doing? The kid who committed to us and then switched to FSU? Still standing on the sidelines doing absolutely nothing for them.

Hartley's holding up and flashing the U firmly in yo face! The others, lookin lazy(maybe just exhausted!)

The perfect []_[].
I've mentioned before that I had my son's hands surgically altered so he can throw around a U like that one.

Advertisement
Teenagers are stupid.
I'm sure you show them the stats of fsu TE's compared to UM TE's and they believe it's just because they aren't there.
They probably think it will be different once they get there.

I wish some of these 4 and 5 star guys would think that they are the difference between a 8-9 win team and a Natty run.

Our backup TE had better stats than their starter, Izzo.

Izzo: 19 rec, 227 yards, 1 TD
Herndon: 28 rec, 334 yards, 2 TDs

Let's not even bring Njoku into this discussion. Still don't understand how we lose a TE to FSU.

Kids make decisions because of different reasons and variables all the time. Can you really say with a straight face that as much as you love the Canes you would have still come to Miami and played D for Dorito? I don't think I could have. The difference though is that I would not have gone to UF, Notre Dame, or FSU. Thats why I was disappointed in the other Patchan, going to UF.

Teenagers are stupid.
I'm sure you show them the stats of fsu TE's compared to UM TE's and they believe it's just because they aren't there.
They probably think it will be different once they get there.
Exactly. Same mentality that leads a kid to Bama where there are 4 guys ahead of him on the depth chart instead of a school where he could start as a Freshman.

Except we'll be saying the opposite once our depth chart is stacked. Actually, aren't these the type of alphas we want? Kids who believe they are better than that 5* we have?

Whatever, I couldn't care less about mckitty. If he flips to us fine, otherwise **** him.

Advertisement
Low star tes r better than high rated guys.....this is one position u have to evaluate hard cuz those high rated dudes be bumbs. N imma star dude but u can find a tight end ....these high rated guys hit there cielings in HS then get to college n expect to get better. They abused heads in his cuz of size give me nnjoku walord graham Haskins all day over five stars

This is a position we shouldn't stress about not even daban can find tes. We have to find a guy that we can develop

Advertisement
Our backup TE had better stats than their starter, Izzo.

Izzo: 19 rec, 227 yards, 1 TD
Herndon: 28 rec, 334 yards, 2 TDs

Let's not even bring Njoku into this discussion. Still don't understand how we lose a TE to FSU.

Girls at Florida A&M and TCC

Only reason why Brewster is still working in college football is his ability to sell. Dude crashed and burned at Minnesota and he can't even coach talent as it relates to his own position. FSU's one of the hot teams right now. McKitty is going there because of one of his IMG teammates. It is what it is. I'm sure we'll add a TE who wasn't as highly rated as McKitty and it'll be a rinse and repeat of comparing our TE numbers to there's.

And yet this staff couldn't convince him to be a Cane. FAIL

Yup.

Our pitch to TEs blows theirs out of the water. Njoku just put up big numbers in our offense and he's set to be a first-round pick. Njoku turning pro creates an opening for early playing time, especially with Haskins' off-field f***ery. Our TE tradition is richer than any other program in the country. FSU, meanwhile, neglects the position in their offense and hasn't produced any TE worth a dam in McKitty's lifetime.

And yet Hartley didn't close on him. Of all the battles to lose on the trail, we shouldn't be missing out on top TE targets.

This.

We have a **** load to sell and the kids aren't buying it. Need to do better.

From Ivins 24-7

On the season, Miami's tight ends caught 71 passes for 1,032 yards and 10 touchdowns. Florida State's group of tight ends totaled 409 receiving yards on 29 catches with just 1 touchdown
Good ****.

Pretty sure it's Iving though

Advertisement
Back