Hartley tweet

Advertisement
We are so good at producing NFL tight ends even our basketball players become NFL starters.

If you're a TE, I don't know why you wouldn't come here. Hopefully 2018 TE Brevin Jordan can see that.

Would ya look at the shmata Hartley is wearing. That big shirt looks like a male night gown on him.

Advertisement
Hartley's holding up and flashing the U firmly in yo face! The others, lookin lazy(maybe just exhausted!)

I'll say it again. If you're a TE, that we're recruiting and you choose NOT to come here. You need your **** head examined!

Advertisement
How many touches did FSU's TE get last night? I recall one.

From Ivins 24-7

On the season, Miami's tight ends caught 71 passes for 1,032 yards and 10 touchdowns. Florida State's group of tight ends totaled 409 receiving yards on 29 catches with just 1 touchdown

Teenagers are stupid.
I'm sure you show them the stats of fsu TE's compared to UM TE's and they believe it's just because they aren't there.
They probably think it will be different once they get there.

From Ivins 24-7

On the season, Miami's tight ends caught 71 passes for 1,032 yards and 10 touchdowns. Florida State's group of tight ends totaled 409 receiving yards on 29 catches with just 1 touchdown

If I remember correctly, McKitty was told by Fisher that they would start utilizing the TE's more if he comes to FSU. Sounds awfully similar to the promise made to Amir Rasul that they'd only recruit 1RB every cycle if he came over. These kids need to just look at stats as well as common sense.

Advertisement
From Ivins 24-7

If I remember correctly, McKitty was told by Fisher that they would start utilizing the TE's more if he comes to FSU. Sounds awfully similar to the promise made to Amir Rasul that they'd only recruit 1RB every cycle if he came over. These kids need to just look at stats as well as common sense.

If he would just do a little research he would see that fisher has been making that same promise for years

From Ivins 24-7

Nothing new, even when they had O'Leary v warlord, the numbers were close if not better for us. And we had a ****** staff calling plays.

Teenagers are stupid.
I'm sure you show them the stats of fsu TE's compared to UM TE's and they believe it's just because they aren't there.

for some kids it's more than just the stats. That's fine, we still will continue to produce better overall players than them. Now that we have a real coach real stuff is about to happen!

Advertisement
From Ivins 24-7

If he would just do a little research he would see that fisher has been making that same promise for years

True, but as everyone saw again last night, there is a reason why Jumbo ensured a deal with the State Attorney's Office regarding Dalvin. Without him, 85% plus of their offensive production would be gone. I'm not even sure they make a bowl game without him.

Not saying he will make good on that promise to McKitty, but he has an incredible amount of offensive production he will now have to make up for...

UM

he's good at taking shots but he can't close. makes him look as foolish as the kid choosing fsu over us

Teenagers are stupid.
Exactly. Same mentality that leads a kid to Bama where there are 4 guys ahead of him on the depth chart instead of a school where he could start as a Freshman.

Advertisement
Back